Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I think at the start of the film he hasn't consumed it, since T'Chaka is still alive. However, T'Chaka maybe realizes he's too old for this shyt (yes pun) and decides to pass down the mantle. Thus T'Challa consumes it and outruns Cap and dropkicks bucky.

T'chaka has to die before he passes the mantle to T'challa. Maybe bucky killed in him the bomb that went off. Remember the bombing could have happened months if not years apart from when bucky is running in the tunnel.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
003.jpg

006.jpg

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Reviews for Civil War are slowly trickling down and the first impressions for BP seem very positive.

===

New CIVIL WAR Photos Bring Us Behind The Battle

What are they saying? That the movie is fully a sequel to The Winter Soldier. I've been telling you this for a while, but now that the film is finished it seems to be confirmed - this isn't Avengers 2.5, but rather Captain America 3, and it truly focuses on Cap and Bucky. I have been told that Spider-Man is great, and that the film doesn't waste time on retelling his origin. We all get it, and the movie just moves along. I've been told that Black Panther is phenomenal, and that Chadwick Boseman is a major addition to the MCU. This movie picks up the pieces of Avengers: Age of Ultron in surprising and human ways and makes us feel the true cost of Sokovia. And I've been told that the last half hour of the film is brutal, both physically and emotionally. One person told me that the last act plays out as an emotional horror movie because the film gives both Tony and Steve solid reasoning, and because it truly makes you feel the depths of this schism.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Some Civil War BP info from Collider. It's relatively spoiler free, so don't worry brehs.

Captain America: Civil War: 115 Things to Know

Chadwick Boseman
captain-america-civil-war-image-44.jpg

- This isn’t an origin story for Black Panther. He’s thrown into the middle of it.

– We meet T’Challa as a monarch/politician, not as a superhero.

– There is a Wakandan accent.

– On putting on the costume for the first time: “It’s hot. It’s blazing hot. Listen, it’s so hot. I’ve never been that hot before in my life, seriously.”

– Black Panther sees a fair share of action in the movie.

– Black Panther isn’t even a superhero in the mythology of Wakanda. “He’s a warrior, and it’s part of their tradition. It’s not like he’s like, “Who is that masked guy that’s doing this stuff?” Everybody knows it’s him, and they expect that it’s him, and they pray to God, or even praying to him in some cases, that he would do the things that he’s doing. Which is much different than most of the superheroes in which you don’t know their identity and you don’t know when they might show up. There’s an expectation that’s much different. So that’s the main difference.”

– Says Black Panther is “a tactician. He’s a strategist, so he appreciates that thought process. So it’s both sides.”

– Wakanda is known to the world.

– The character rules Wakanda, but since they’re not in Wakanda in this movie…

– They say that Boseman adds real gravitas to the role of Black Panther. He’s also “got a movement style that he brought because he has a background in martial arts and it’s fascinating. He moves like none of the other characters in the universe.”

More stuff:

– Black Widow has a tricky arc to track in this film, and Black Panther was tough too because he’s an outsider in the midst of a “family fight”.

– On balancing Black Panther’s role in this film with his upcoming solo film: “There’s still plenty of story that we still have great ideas for the standalone movie. But you get enough of it in this movie that I think you are going to be happy.”

– They had a lot of freedom with crafting Black Panther and didn’t have to worry about his upcoming solo film.

Last edited: