winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm ashamed to be a DC fan :snoop::leostare:

Wonder Woman was dope, but c'mon now.

Wonder Woman was very good but Black Panther was better to me. Better antagonist, story, WW probably got it on the action though.

Wonder Woman gets the props she gets because she's basically carrying the entire DC film universe until Batman drops. She's clearly the best aspect of their film universe. Black Panther is just one of many solid Marvel characters and movies.

If Kevin Durant puts up better stats than LeBron James Bron will still end up getting more credit because he has to carry the team and KD doesn't so that effects people's view of things.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
After seeing it for a 2nd time last night :wow:this was such a beautiful movie:mjcry:

Black Excellence that's record breaking
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

It is showing that we can bring the best product that possible to the big or small screen when giving the opportunity:blessed:

:salute: Chadwick,Michael B. Jordan, Lupita, and the rest of this outstanding crew.
The-Rock-Impressed.gif

Tchalla_Sburi.gif

:salute:Ryan Coogler for bringing his vision to MCU.
BoldWelltodoIchneumonfly-size_restricted.gif

I know that him and MBJ is about to do the Atlanta teacher scandal, but the success of Black Panther may have open the door for them to do that Mansa Musa movie they wanna do :whew::myman:.
THINK.GIF

Just all around
tenor.gif

Wakanda Forever:blessed:
giphy-downsized-large.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Wonder Woman was very good but Black Panther was better to me. Better antagonist, story, WW probably got it on the action though.

Wonder Woman gets the props she gets because she's basically carrying the entire DC film universe until Batman drops. She's clearly the best aspect of their film universe. Black Panther is just one of many solid Marvel characters and movies.

If Kevin Durant puts up better stats than LeBron James Bron will still end up getting more credit because he has to carry the team and KD doesn't so that effects people's view of things.

Also, and I know this is blasphemy in this place, but God forbid they like what they like. They're just as entitled to their opinion as anyone else. If they fukk with Wonder Woman more, they fukk with Wonder Woman more:manny:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
vegeta_el_principe_saiyajin_by_salvamakoto-d6q1rtm.png

:ChappelleScouter9000:

Killmonger really bout to be the new age vegeta. we bout to get our own black DBZ :wow: thank you marvel

dont give away the entire movie / possible plot twists in pre-release description, brehs :BlackPantherUmad:

@MartyMcFly we have more in common than you think :chadmarvelgang:

join us :deebothanos:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Or Magneto

But with less heart
:mjlol: Magneto ain't got a heart either. He far worse than Killmonger .
He damn near mutated the world leaders in X-Men 1:mjlol:
He almost committed genocide of humans in X2 using prof Xavier:mjlol:
In X-Men 3 Thanks to him the phoenix damn near wiped out the planet.:pachaha:
Almost started a nuclear war in First Class after taking out Shaw (to be fair that was retaliation for that bytch move by the military but still:sadcam:)
Almost bought about the Sentinel Future in Days of Future past.
And he damn near destroyed humanity in Apocalypse. He definitely killed hundreds of millions seeing as how places like Cairo etc were flattened :mjlol:
At the end of that movie he's given a slap on the wrist and offered to rebuild the X-mansion. :deadmanny:

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Test Screenings :dahell::aicmon: @NobodyReally @Ziggiy @Bigbigguy @flo @doublex

"It's important to show a Black relationship and the dynamics of that when the two people in it have very different views," Kaluuya told ESSENCE, adding that he had fun shooting his love scenes with Gurira. "They're already married so you do get a sense of the love they have for each other. As far as storytelling goes, picking up on that love is more important than seeing them smooch."

Gurira agrees but hopes that audiences will get to see the deleted scenes some day.

"Talk to Ryan about getting the DVD extras, girl," Gurira says blushing, "because those are some good scenes
Will We Ever Get To See Those Deleted Black PantherLove Scenes Between Okoye And WKabi?

So in the film it is more than hinted at that they’re a couple, but there is a scene directly after Killmonger takes the throne where you hear both characters articulate their point of view as to why they should or shouldn’t follow this man and it’s one of the most well-acted scenes I’ve ever been a part of.

Unfortunately it occurred at a point in the movie where audiences just wanted to get to the resolution and so it slowed down a part of the movie and we were afraid audiences were checking out. We were also afraid if we took it out we’re going to ruin this movie—‘guys we’re going to ruin this movie; let’s not take it out.’ We didn’t take it out for three or four screenings and we finally took it out and I think Ryan and I were probably the last men on that beach saying don’t take it out.”
https://io9.gizmodo.com/theres-one-black-panther-deleted-scene-ryan-coogler-fou-1823188204
Probably people not wanting to see more black love :mjpls:

Last edited:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda