Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This little mulatto fukker kept kicking my chair:aicmon: I had to turn around and tell the kid to stop kicking my seat like 5 times until finslly snapped and yelled. The kid started crying and her cac mom made me look like the bad guy. :dahell::dahell::dahell:

Needless to say i might have to go back so I can actually watch it without being furious
:mjlol:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Tell me how I had a dream I was in Wakanda after watching this

:ohhh:

Damn the mind is a powerful thing
l6cccx0_zps02izsbmd.png

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Great movie. That line Killmonger spoke
while dying "“Bury me in the ocean with my ancestors who jumped from ships, cause they knew death was better than bondage" :wow: Powerful choice of words. Chadwick and Michael killed their roles and did a fantastic job playing off one another. The female guard were some bad muthafukkers, I thoroughly enjoyed the movie and the experience of seeing it with a packed audience. The audience was a mixed bag of young, old, black, white, Latino etc... Everyone had a great time, its definitely up there in my personal top 3 movie experiences.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Theres something deep about Killmonger (a "lost" African American) only able to see his royal ancestral lands through a ghetto housing window that is super deep man

I gotta see this again right now :damn:

On some Nas shyt. Paralleling between seeing death through project windows. Hmmm...

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i swear the level of thirsts in the posts im seeing...if its not for black panther himself...its for the cat who played m'baku.him and shuri are the breakout stars of this movie for sure...but man m'baku..that cat is mentioned every couple posts on my fb or twitter or IG lol