I didn't realize Shuri was supposed to be only 16 in this

giphy.gif

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
They had the cure for cancer and they with held it.That is the ultimate dikk move imo. So it really doesn't surprise me that they didn't help the rest of the continent. Who knows what other life saving tech they are with holding
Right.. Coogler, from what I gather, is showing us that they are a very flawed nation. Wealthy and rich beyond our wildest imagination but yet flawed to the core. Even M'Baku said they've never once came to visit his tribe until now when they finally needed something. They have everything but story and plot wise they needed some type of flaw for the story to progress. Like the character Rey in the new Star Wars flicks- she's great/amazing at everything she does and touches without any plot of how she learned be so good in every single thing.. and it fukks her character off because she has no flaws whatsoever. Wakanda could've been a Rey with their wealth, tech, and beauty but the story actually goes somewhere because they're flawed and closed off from the world physically and mentally.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
9grM8qq.png

Crushed the building with the fewest number of theaters in the top 15:wow:

fukking WHIPPED The Dark Knight Series, BVS, Civil War, AOU and MAY takeout Avengers. What a time to be a Black Panther fan. He is now an A-lister no doubt about it.