LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Isn't it okay for us to take this symbolic victory?... I've seen some people nitpicking the obvious.... but when I can see my little cousins and niece act like they are Black Panther or those women from the kings guard and actually see women that are proud of their natural hair, strong, and intelligent.... I'm taking that as a win for our future...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would you kill me my love?

For Wakanda, yes:demonic:

Breh put down his shyt QUICK....He knew the dedication was bone marrow deep:wow:

Overall, I'd give the film an 8/10.Although he had a few poignant lines, guess I'm in the minority

when it comes to MBJ's performance as Kilmonger.Thought he over-sold it in a lot of scenes.

Danai Gurira/Okoye was the hardest shyt walking, tho!Loved her character.Pure Wakandan.

I remember when I saw her running front line with the rest of the Avengers in the Infinity War trailer.Had me like

200.gif

I understand now:wow:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Trust this bytch is highly:mjpls:
The shyt she was saying about Luke Cage:mjgrin:
I will always say this until my death bed..
Comic readers, nerds, misfits, whatever you want to call them that are non black are some of the most:mjpls:muthafukkas on the planet..
The shyt they said about my nikka Donald G. possibly being cast as Spider-Man and him playing young Lando the Gawd:pachaha:
fukk That bytch..
"50 told me go head and switch the style up and if they hate, let 'em hate, watch the money pile up.:blessed:

They gonna have to suck it up because after this there is going to be more brown in their entertainment...