AYwXT72.png

Some places giving these

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
speaking of international numbers, certain parts of Europe where there are a substantial number of black people, like England and France, will have to carry this movie. In an ideal world this would do numbers everywhere but we know how that go

I'm not counting on china cause :mjpls: but it would be cool to do moderately well there too. In an ideal world Brazil would also give it a big push but....

Now that I'm thinking about this shyt, goes to show the state of the african diaspora worldwide man, so many of us in the world and we can't even confidently say this will do crazy numbers internationally cause we don't have a single majority black country with a strong economy and/or that isn't under cac/chinese influence :snoop:

it will take us centuries to fix this shyt. I'm not the most versed in politics but you'd think we would have tossed these dikkheads to the bushes and started producing for and trading between us (i know cacs and asian nations would hinder and sabotage those efforts but there has to be a way)

I thought reports were saying this was Brazil's biggest comicbook film?

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
speaking of international numbers, certain parts of Europe where there are a substantial number of black people, like England and France, will have to carry this movie. In an ideal world this would do numbers everywhere but we know how that go

I'm not counting on china cause :mjpls: but it would be cool to do moderately well there too. In an ideal world Brazil would also give it a big push but....

Now that I'm thinking about this shyt, goes to show the state of the african diaspora worldwide man, so many of us in the world and we can't even confidently say this will do crazy numbers internationally cause we don't have a single majority black country with a strong economy and/or that isn't under cac/chinese influence :snoop:

it will take us centuries to fix this shyt. I'm not the most versed in politics but you'd think we would have tossed these dikkheads to the bushes and started producing for and trading between us (i know cacs and asian nations would hinder and sabotage those efforts but there has to be a way)
Its projected to do 169 milli internationally. its doing well in South Korea, the UK, and India (of all places)
That exceeds Disney's projections by alot and it surpasses what other Marvel movies opened up at internationally.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought reports were saying this was Brazil's biggest comicbook film?

I've not read any reports. I was going off gut feelings, Brazil had the second largest black population on the planet last time I checked, second only to Nigeria, but many don't have the disposable income. I know Marvel is quite popular there though outside of the "black" spectrum, and guess I underestimated the appeal of a really good movie. It's great to hear its on course to do well there though.

Its projected to do 169 milli internationally. its doing well in South Korea, the UK, and India (of all places)
That exceeds Disney's projections by alot and it surpasses what other Marvel movies opened up at internationally.

that's what's up :wow::wow::wow: let's go

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

:russ::russ:

This White woman made a point of lowballing the opening weekend numbers the entire run up to the release. She didnt even get this prediction right, cause that was for BPs international number, not the domestic North American opening weekend.
:mjlol:

Trust this bytch is highly:mjpls:
The shyt she was saying about Luke Cage:mjgrin:
I will always say this until my death bed..
Comic readers, nerds, misfits, whatever you want to call them that are non black are some of the most:mjpls:muthafukkas on the planet..
The shyt they said about my nikka Donald G. possibly being cast as Spider-Man and him playing young Lando the Gawd:pachaha:
fukk That bytch..
"50 told me go head and switch the style up and if they hate, let 'em hate, watch the money pile up.:blessed: