Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Y’all have NO idea how happy this makes me brehs:wow:
IMAGINE THAT... fukking Black Panther is going to be one of the standards for not just Marvel films but superhero films in general! Ryan Coogler is heading to great places.s

We need that Mansa Musa film...

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Why is there an "Unpopular opinions on Black Panther" thread in the locker room? :why: Like is that even necessary?

like you can't critique it in a regular discussion thread.
Yooooo... I'm surprised that Tariq and his stans on Youtube are more level headed than these clowns!:ohmy:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps

:mjgrin:
full

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She didnt even get this prediction right, cause that was for BPs international number, not the domestic North American opening weekend.
:mjlol:

speaking of international numbers, certain parts of Europe where there are a substantial number of black people, like England and France, will have to carry this movie. In an ideal world this would do numbers everywhere but we know how that go

I'm not counting on china cause :mjpls: but it would be cool to do moderately well there too. In an ideal world Brazil would also give it a big push but....

Now that I'm thinking about this shyt, goes to show the state of the african diaspora worldwide man, so many of us in the world and we can't even confidently say this will do crazy numbers internationally cause we don't have a single majority black country with a strong economy and/or that isn't under cac/chinese influence :snoop:

it will take us centuries to fix this shyt. I'm not the most versed in politics but you'd think we would have tossed these dikkheads to the bushes and started producing for and trading between us (i know cacs and asian nations would hinder and sabotage those efforts but there has to be a way)

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
2nd highest opening weekend for a superhero film and 5th highest opening of all time.

:wow:

If it hits a billion it will be only the MCU film without Iron Man to hit a billion.

Will double Justice League’s opening weekend and make more in a week than it’s entire run domestically.

Last edited: