Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It took about 30 minutes for me to get comfortable with seeing all that blackness on screen. Saving the world. Being powerful. No white heroes around. Allowed to embrace their masculinity without cacs there to question it. Growing up the concept of an all black superhero movie with a $200 million dollar budget would’ve been unrealistic. My condition has been conditioned :wow: I got over that real quick though. This movie was really for us breh. These kids growing up today are lucky in that regard. That they can see people who look like them on the big screen.

Side note:

M’Baku my nikka though. He put that cac in his place quick :mjlol:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
M'Baku's the forgotten man in Black Panther. Dude was a trip with line "Just kidding. We're Vegetarians":russ:

That's was Winston Duke's first motion picture/film role. He usually does Theater and TV. Anyway Coogler did a fantastic job in making me like Man-Ape, I loved his character. Honestly as far as favorite characters in this film....... it goes... 1) Killmonger >>>>>> 2) M'Baku >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 3) T'Challa

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
'2 Grace Jones chicks at cha door':pachaha: Okoye:fire:, Nakia, Dora Milaje dominant stance:ahh: MotherLand pristine panoramics:whoo: Native Dialect, Garbs, Pride:salute: Poisoned the Cave Devil on her own ETHER:sas1: T'Challa:mj: Korea's chase street race SFX PIFF:ooh: Vibranium:boss: Technology enhanced without leeches:myman: Minimal CaC presence:obama: 'Don't scare me like that Colonizer':mjlol: Shuri:laff:, M'Baku, KilmonGAWD klit it:whew: Africa & Black America disconnected Dualities:ohlawd: Get Out on a Rhino:lupe: Abandonment deep-rooted conflict:to: 'Bury me in the ocean with my Ancestors':mjcry: 'Who rather :rip: than be in bondage':damn: BPP's Oakland community youth center restoration, tho:wow: WAKANDA FOREVER: BLACKEXCELLENCE:blessed:

Last edited:

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Sunday, 12:31AM: Disney/Marvel’s Black Panther is even more ferocious than ever imagined. Late night estimates (not from Disney) indicate that T’Challa is headed to $194M over three-days after a super Saturday night between $66.8M-$68M which is only 11% down from Friday on the high-end. Also if you back out $25.2M Thursday previews from Friday’s $76.4M, Saturday’s business is still technically +33%. So that means business for Black Panther wasn’t front-loaded.
‘Black Panther’ Rips Apart Box Office Records: 3-Day Opening Rises To $194M+; 4-Day At $223M+

Headed for a TOP 5 all time weekend opening.
Coogler got ALL the SAUCE now. He got a blank check to make whatever the fukk film he wants for the next decade. Lets have that Mansa Musa film next.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4