Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Message boards, forums, reddit, etc. fighting hard to make it known this movie is overhyped/overrated. Trying they damndest to make this The Last Jedi or of MCU films. Or even the Wonder Woman political pass. Giving off the impression that half the fans are really not feeling it.

Some even trying to say its not a top 8 or 10 MCU film :gucci:

We already know people are fukking with the audience score on RT and the one on IMDB.
Only reason I bring this up is cause its important for brehs to not fold on their beliefs. Just saying stand firm on this movie as time goes by. Don't want to see yall follow mob (cac)mentality :dame::scusthov:

Daps
Look, Michael B. Jordan killed the role of Killmonger obviously, and he had some redeeming qualities about him, but the reverance for his actions as a character alot of posters seem to have is kinda crazy considering

He has no qualms murdering his girl, who was a willing participant in his mission. That was one of the first clues that lets you know he can't be trusted. The other more obvious clue was when he orders the herbs burned after learning they would be needed "for the next king". He wants absolute power and "absolute power corrupts absolutely". He resists any concept of checks and balances to his authority (sound familiar to anyone out there right now?). I never bought his whole altruistic spiel about liberation cuz his actions throughout the movie all pointed to somebody hell bent on seizing power with the ultimate goal of destruction, which is a recipe for a textbook meglomaniac. [\Spoiler]

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
They would of had to put Michael Douglas in a kufi and give Wasp dookie braids. Replace Larry Fishburne with John Amos.
They woulda been like "the movie got deleted somehow we aint takin no more questions until Infinity War"
giphy.webp

edit: we need somebody to put a DC hat on Jamie and put Stan Lee with the Marvel hat on that cac.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I actually thought he or somebody from Atlantis was gonna make an unexpected cameo in the beginning of the film where there's this extended underwater shot. I dont know if Marvel ever got the rights situated with Namor on film straight tho. I remember reading years ago that his movie rights were in some weird limbo with another company where neither had complete control over him or something.

If cats remember at the end of Iron Man two, the first real easter egg in the MCU hinting at Wakanda was a SHIELD marker in Africa during Nick Fury's evaluation for Stark of The Avenger Initiative. And there was also a marker in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, which clearly had to be Atlantis.
With Namor, I think it’s a similar situation like the hulk where they can use him but not make a full movie without Universal getting a cut.

If it’s executed right Namor would be a good foil to T’Challa. Both kings of hidden and advanced kingdoms that come into conflict with another.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Killmonger:wow:

Movie told a great story of how we was the lost forgotten son of the most powerful nation in the universe. How he did everything to obtain something that was never supposed to be given to him in the first place, so that's why he's so ruthless. His thing about wanting to rule given all the power they have was real shyt.

Movie was great, whole cast was excellent, visuals were on fire, this shyt was :ohlawd:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Message boards, forums, reddit, etc. fighting hard to make it known this movie is overhyped/overrated. Trying they damndest to make this The Last Jedi or of MCU films. Or even the Wonder Woman political pass. Giving off the impression that half the fans are really not feeling it.

We already know people are fukking with the audience score on RT and the one on IMDB.
Only reason I bring this up is cause its important for brehs to not fold on their beliefs. Just saying stand firm on this movie as time goes by. Don't want to see yall follow mob (cac)mentality :dame::scusthov:
Just went to Metacritic: One reviewer gave BP a 0 and Justice League a 10:dead:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

man, fukk those people, plain and simple....not saying people have to like the movie nor that i wouldnt have a discussion with people that dont like it, i would, but the ones you're talking about can fukk off....tell them good day, and go on about your business...no need to waste time/energy on them....

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
So the Best reviewed Comicbook movie of all time is out here getting 0's and 1's. These cacs have no shame :wow:
They keep bringing up Last Jedi as a excuse to say we can't trust professional reviewers. This is why I said I cant wait for this film to take out Dark Knight in Box Office week to have them on suicidal watch.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Just came from the movie. It was great. I'm seeing it again tomorrow. Why were people saying T'challa was a bad fighter. He won every fight he had except the one he was supposed to lose al la all Superhero movies. This felt like DKR done right.

@Still FloW T'challa still beare Bats he fared much better against fodder with weapons superior to Luthor's thugs.