Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Just got from seeing this and man that was straight dope. One of the best marvel flicks if not the best imo. Prob will take the ole lady to see it 2morrow and my son on Thursday. Will definitely own this one when available

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
lol you'll no longer get frustrated when you realize black anger is the Hustle of militants

Of course they'll be mad when we're too happy, I just laugh when I see it now

The "youre just giving money to the white man" excuse is my favorite cause disney was having such a hard time getting our money with the previous 17 other superhero films :mjlol:
Only now its a problem :heh:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Killmonger was that dude
He wanted black people to rule the world not hide and have them think we are savages in a third world country.
Anyone who says dude is a maniac is probably stuck on the means by which he gets stuff done. He took over Wakanda all by himself think about that. The most rich and advanced nation on the planet in the MCU
He did it fair and square too no tricks or schemes He was all about black empowerment anyone who got in the way of that got killed

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
breh going hard

It wasn't quite this cut and dried, I wonder if breh even saw the movie? :gucci:

I look at the CIA presence in the film as Coogler exposing how WS de-stabilize third world countries for their own purposes. You literally got to hear it from the horses mouth.

Like dude said (with pride) about Killmonger: "He's one of ours."

Them allowing him to shoot down some Africans in that simulator was about protecting Wakanda more than stopping "liberation" Right or wrong, Killmonger's struggle wasn't T'Challa's struggle.

The fact that the filmakers had enough finesse to even bring that to the forefront in a big tent Disney movie is a master stroke.