Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I badly want this movie to do 200 million or anything HIGHER than the Dark Knight to make those white DC fans to be on suicide watch. They been trolling this film forever.
Fam opening weekend it’s pretty much confirmed to make more than Dark Knight.

Matter of fact, unless it goes a bit higher it’s pretty much guaranteed to be the 3rd highest opening weekend for a comic book film only behind Avengers 1 & 2.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I somewhat agree. Alot of mixed messages but idk about being some deeply evil movie. Its the very same old sneaky type of trick
This ain't what I took away from it. We must understand history. If you understand history, you would understand what T'Challa did in Oakland was the SAME EXACT thing that turned Huey Newton into America's most wanted in the last 50 years. We must understand history. If we don't, we will sound silly. We must remember, this also includes Marvel Universe. That includes Capt. America, Iron Man, Thor, Dr. Strange, Hulk, and many more v. Killmonger and Thanos.

The part I do like what he said is about the CIA. The CIA was NEVER behind an African or anything Black related movement. In fact, they have always been in defense of white supremacy and that's is them and any other American Alphabet gang entire purpose. To maintain white supremacy.

Like I said, this is DISNEY/White supremacy machine movie. We can never expect them to be completely honest or real. It's not a Tariq Nasheed backed film. This is still their shyt.

That said, this was an excellent Hollywood film. We need to be honest about that at the least. Better than any other film much less Black casted film. But let's not get it twisted. This is not real like Gentrification, Race War, 7AM, Hidden Colors 1-4, 1804 and other Black documentaries.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Really should open up other opportunities.

Here's the genius of Coogler at play. He could have easily made it so all the attention was just on Boseman/T'Challa. The excuse Hollywood could use is that you need a black superhero in order to sell audiences and critics. Because only that one person can carry the film. Yet in this film Coogler wisely made it a real ensemble where EVERYONE stands out. People are also loving Killmonger, M'Baku, Shuri, Okoye, etc etc

They can't keep using that excuse when the product is this good..

Reminds me of this :wow:

Cooglar put us all on in this.
They have no more administrative and corporate political excuses centered around draw performers, sex and pay after this.

Hopefully this takes over the top drawing spot from avengers. Where if it is topped by infinity war. It takes the entire totality of the marvel universe to outdraw t'challa.

Art Barr

*I feel so fukk'n esteemed after this movie

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Spook_Who_Sat_by_the_Door_1973.jpg

:sas2:

@Y2Dre @Shook @Raymond Burrr @Red Shield @bdizzle @satam55 @Houston911 @Michael's Black Son @Sagat @Trajan @Sukairain @YouMadd? @MalikX @Matt504 @SupremexKing @#1 pick @Clutch Robinson @Cat piss martini @AndroidHero @Pirius Black

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Black people not allowed to do shyt.

Deeply evil? c'mon bruh...:snoop:

I swear people just want us to be miserable. We're not allowed to like shyt. Why can't we be human once and a while and just enjoy some shyt. Reading tweets like that just makes me frustrated as a black man. Cube voice "What can I do"? Are we just suppose to walk around and be mad and miserable at every fukking thing that doesn't line up with some random militants sensibilities.

Chill out. All of us grew up watching a whole bunch of whack ass white super heroes get movies, we finally get something cool...A great black cast and director! that's pretty fukking dope to me. I'm going to enjoy this shyt.

Its a time for war and its a time for peace, let us have our peace for a one fukking second. We know this movie aint finna change our every day struggles...but this was a opportunity and hopefully we get more movies like this showcasing us in this kind of light and not disposable secondary characters in these types of movies.

Hopefully some where in this world a black kid was inspired by this shyt...He might be the next Stan Lee or Coogler or Boseman because he finally seen somebody that does what the other heroes do... but he looks like him and that's dope as fukk to me.