NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
They killed the actual revolutionary just so they could have T'Challa adopt a more palatable version of Killmonger's platform :francis:

No he killed the war crazed maniac that was actively destroying his country. And the movies hero seeing from what happened with Kilmonger understood that his father and previous Kings that existed had it wrong. And he decided to do it different.

It's a comic book movie not a social political documentary dude. The Hero is the hero and the villain is the villain. In this the case the villain is the villain not because of his wanting to help out black people...but because he was the direct nemesis to the hero. ..and because he burnt the fields of vibranium orchids clearly stating that he did which for the country to exist after

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No he killed the war crazed maniac that was actively destroying his country. And the movies hero seeing from what happened with Kilmonger understood that his father and previous Kings that existed had it wrong. And he decided to do it different.

It's a comic book movie not a social political documentary dude.
The Hero is the hero and the villain is the villain. In this the case the villain is the villain not because of his wanting to help out black people...but because he was the direct nemesis to the hero. ..and because he burnt the fields of vibranium orchids clearly stating that he did which for the country to exist after
:confusedjagfan:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

It's a comic book movie not a social political documentary dude. The Hero is the hero and the villain is the villain. In this the case the villain is the villain not because of his wanting to help out black people...but because he was the direct nemesis to the hero. ..and because he burnt the fields of vibranium orchids clearly stating that he did which for the country to exist after
After the 1st watch, I probably agree with brehs about Killmonger being right. After a 2nd watch, he was clearly selfish and for his own purposes. He wasn't about Wakanda or Black folks. He will kill anyone who gets in his way.

He wants Black supremacy. This is the shyt we don't need or want. We need to end white supremacy, not continue the supremacy part. Evil has to go. From White, Black, and any other person. Neely says it best, we need JUSTICE!

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
After the 1st watch, I probably agree with brehs about Killmonger being right. After a 2nd watch, he was clearly selfish and for his own purposes. He wasn't about Wakanda or Black folks. He will kill anyone who gets in his way.

He wants Black supremacy. This is the shyt we don't need or want. We need to end white supremacy, not continue the supremacy part. Evil has to go. From White, Black, and any other person.

I don't even think it's the black supremacy aspect...the dude was totalitarian dictator in the making....he would literally destroyed the world and everyone in it...

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I don't even think it's the black supremacy aspect...the dude was totalitarian dictator in the making....he would literally destroyed the world and everyone in it...
I don't think so. Dictators need to be feel superior. Too many people willing to bow down to live.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I somewhat agree. Alot of mixed messages but idk about being some deeply evil movie. Its the very same old sneaky type of trick

I would destroy dudes points because he uses the wrong principles and actually missed the fact by using star wars.
You could make the argument that black panther in shorter mythos in his comparison moves a mind state further.
Instead of mentally splintering it with an agenda like star wars in full film timeline and mythos has done alternatively.
using feminist battle outcomes with star wars as a vehicle, and as conclusively their direction on two modern movies moving further.
At least to black panther's credi.
It shows the duality, dialectic and also the gross warped action of total radicalization. Where it entends to far and also being too complacently passive as well. While also offering a complete solution based on modern ideals and support. In star wars, it totally destroys sectors of the dialetic of male and female and ultimately as a symbol of feminism leads ultimately to definite androgyny.

Black panther, ideals has sound controlled ideals of male and female in a sound moral environment. Where androgyny is far from a modern concern.
Plus, showcases a moment of clarity where feminity understands and becomes melleable to the dialectic of male and female in one conclusive film as well.
In star wars the battle of feminity never existed as well. As star wars originally was centered around princess Leia. Whom, as soon as being saved with the rebel plans took over leadership of her rescuers, Luke and Han. To the point that star wars creates a feminist she agenda. When, clearly the actual feminine character of Leia was actually the leader from the beginning of the series and every mission in the start of all the earlier first trilogy of series feature a princess Leia in command based mission. Including a new hope, empire and an opening lead Leia spy slave story line to rescue her own love interest in return of the Jedi.
In black panther, it never descends into thoughts of issues based on feminist lead agendas. Plus, creates and provides a sound character and dialectic conclusion based moral ending in one movie as well.

So ol boi's whole premise and use of star wars in a what if scenario make no sense. As it is not based on sound conclusive fact about star wars in premise. As star wars is a completely feminine lead based franchise over the totality of two approaching three franchises.

Art Barr

Art Barr

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I would destroy dudes points because he uses the wrong principles and actually missed the fact by using star wars.
You could make the argument that black panther in shorter mythos in his comparison moves a mind state further.
Instead of mentally splintering it with an agenda like star wars in full film timeline and mythos has done alternatively.
using feminist battle outcomes with star wars as a vehicle, and as conclusively their direction on two modern movies moving further.
At least to black panther's credi.
It shows the duality, dialectic and also the gross warped action of total radicalization. Where it entends to far and also being too complacently passive as well. While also offering a complete solution based on modern ideals and support. In star wars, it totally destroys sectors of the dialetic of male and female and ultimately as a symbol of feminism leads ultimately to definite androgyny.

Black panther, ideals has sound controlled ideals of male and female in a sound moral environment. Where androgyny is far from a modern concern.
Plus, showcases a moment of clarity where feminity understands and becomes melleable to the dialectic of male and female in one conclusive film as well.
In star wars the battle of feminity never existed as well. As star wars originally was centered around princess Leia. Whom, as soon as being saved with the rebel plans took over leadership of her rescuers, Luke and Han. To the point that star wars creates a feminist she agenda. When, clearly the actual feminine character of Leia was actually the leader from the beginning of the series and every mission in the start of all the earlier first trilogy of series feature a princess Leia in command based mission. Including a new hope, empire and an opening lead Leia spy slave story line to rescue her own love interest in return of the Jedi.
In black panther, it never descends into thoughts of issues based on feminist lead agendas. Plus, creates and provides a sound character and dialectic conclusion based moral ending in one movie as well.

So ol boi's whole premise and use of star wars in a what if scenario make no sense. As it is not based on sound conclusive fact about star wars in premise. As star wars is a completely feminine lead based franchise over the totality of two approaching three franchises.

Art Barr

Art Barr
Damn son! :salute:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Dont be dense. They only threw in the dictator shyt cause they wanted you to overlook his GOAL of worldwide diaspora connections

Code

Banned
Daps
Black people not allowed to do shyt.

Deeply evil? c'mon bruh...:snoop:

I swear people just want us to be miserable. We're not allowed to like shyt. Why can't we be human once and a while and just enjoy some shyt. Reading tweets like that just makes me frustrated as a black man. Cube voice "What can I do"? Are we just suppose to walk around and be mad and miserable at every fukking thing that doesn't line up with some random militants sensibilities.

Chill out. All of us grew up watching a whole bunch of whack ass white super heroes get movies, we finally get something cool...A great black cast and director! that's pretty fukking dope to me. I'm going to enjoy this shyt.

Its a time for war and its a time for peace, let us have our peace for a one fukking second. We know this movie aint finna change our every day struggles...but this was a opportunity and hopefully we get more movies like this showcasing us in this kind of light and not disposable secondary characters in these types of movies.

Hopefully some where in this world a black kid was inspired by this shyt...He might be the next Stan Lee or Coogler or Boseman because he finally seen somebody that does what the other heroes do... but he looks like him and that's dope as fukk to me.

lol you'll no longer get frustrated when you realize black anger is the Hustle of militants

Of course they'll be mad when we're too happy, I just laugh when I see it now

The "youre just giving money to the white man" excuse is my favorite cause disney was having such a hard time getting our money with the previous 17 other superhero films :mjlol:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Black_Panther_Helmet_Banner.jpg

Please don't rob folks in the Kings helmet :russ:

shyt kind of dope, might get one. :mjgrin:

I heard the Iron Man one is shytty though.
5010994977535_H

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Dont be dense. They only threw in the dictator shyt cause they wanted you to overlook his GOAL of worldwide diaspora connections

Dude who is they? Do you not understand what the definition of a "villian" is? And did you not see him burn vibranium fields? He was not interested in worldwide unity of blacks...hell he didn't care about the unity of Wakanda left alone the rest of Africa.

He was there to vindicate his father's death. PERIOD.

He was not a hero he was crazed dog let off his leash to destroy the wholy sanctity of Wakanda....that's why he was the villian....not i understanding why you're not seeing this....