Official Black Panther Film Thread (SPOILERS)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
:gucci:

The diversity in spiderman is what a normal highschool looks like in queens. Thats not even diversity thats just accurate demographics considering the location.
:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls: you're black? :duck:
i don't come to movies to see diversity, I come to see good films, homecoming suffered because it, it had other problems too but just noted that two average lanky racial heritage girls really didn't do anything for me, but then again this was the franchise that gave kristen Dunst ten million a year

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
i don't come to movies to see diversity, I come to see good films, homecoming suffered because it, it had other problems too but just noted that two average lanky racial heritage girls really didn't do anything for me, but then again this was the franchise that gave kristen Dunst ten million a year
you are as black as you're avi.
how does diveristy(accurate mind you) hurt spiderman. You saying white people are better actors? :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another thing i wonder how fast does time move in the ancestral plane because T’Challa pops back up a week later and his pops is “c’mon home son” i thought he wouldve been shocked and disgusted like
“ Nikka didnt i just see u monday and pass u the crown witch black kitten ass”

daemonova

Daps
you are as black as you're avi.
how does diveristy(accurate mind you) hurt spiderman. You saying white people are better actors? :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:
i don't what to tell you, the movie suffered and diversity was part of it, Im sorry if you don't like those words, I really liked Best man holiday, but those actors have 30 years of training, I do feel that the diversity play was done to save money, don't pat Marvel on the back.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the movie starts off pretty slow and I must admit, its the ultra black stuff that gets in the way
1*JxmkOZ-XyEC-KdBoE3mqzQ.gif

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
i don't what to tell you, the movie suffered and diversity was part of it, Im sorry if you don't like those words, I really liked Best man holiday, but those actors have 30 years of training, I do feel that the diversity play was done to save money, don't pat Marvel on the back.
How did the movie suffer because of "diversity"?

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Another thing i wonder how fast does time move in the ancestral plane because T’Challa pops back up a week later and his pops is “c’mon home son” i thought he wouldve been shocked and disgusted like
“ Nikka didnt i just see u monday and pass u the crown witch black kitten ass”

"wait so you already dead you bytch ass nikka?"
:scust:

daemonova

Daps
Y'all need to stop responding to this clown talking about diversity hurting the movies. Dude sounds dumb as fukk.
the diversity shot is at spiderman homecoming, not black panther. I liked black panther, I just didn't love it

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Killmo bodied BP...n killed women but hes a " good guy" lmaooo

W'kabi n his ppl just kill women than he just changes his mind at the end..

Good movie but coogler next movie could be in space n the alienz could be from oakland...

We get it breh u from the town...shyt gave me memories of Highschool.