Official Black Panther Film Thread (SPOILERS)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
yup t'chaka made so many dumb decisions in that one scene

how you got powers and the suit on but can't restrain your little brother? :francis:

how you gon' just off him but leave him there for his son to find? :stopitslime:

and how you gon' just leave your nephew alone after you just took away his father and his perceived fathers best friend? :comeon:

when t'challa called him out in the spirit realm i felt that

I don't think that was a factor. He came there to kill his brother. His brother's betrayal led to a lot of Wakandan deaths. He got an American preggo. And on top of that he was ready to kill another fellow Wakandan. T'Chaka was probably on some "you're not my brother" :mjpls:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm I the the only one that think that the wakandas were c00ns? All those resources and they didn't even try to help none of the black people around the world? Why should I care about wakanda again? them nikkas is c00ns, the rest of Africa is poor, the blacks in American in around the world have been suffering, and all this time Wakanda has been setting on all this rich resources to helped the black people around the world, but they choose not to, very selfish people.
Even though I'm early into the film, I'm on some fukk Wac00nda shyt, I'm rooting for killmonger even though I know he's going to lose in the end.

Right now as I watch this movie this is the best Marvel movie since CW so far no lame ass jokes no GOTG clone shyt just straight up black excellence love it so far, even though I'm not done with the movie I'm leaning towards a 8/10 rating could be a 9/10 movie when it's all said in done for me.

You gotta remember that other african nations have also tried over hundreds of years to invade Wakanda. They just didn't want to be bothered. HYON:yeshrug:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
7Lz0yiM.png

yup t'chaka made so many dumb decisions in that one scene

how you got powers and the suit on but can't restrain your little brother? :francis:

how you gon' just off him but leave him there for his son to find? :stopitslime:

and how you gon' just leave your nephew alone after you just took away his father and his perceived fathers best friend? :comeon:

when t'challa called him out in the spirit realm i felt that

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think that was a factor. He came there to kill his brother. His brother's betrayal led to a lot of Wakandan deaths. He got an American preggo. And on top of that he was ready to kill another fellow Wakandan. T'Chaka was probably on some "you're not my brother" :mjpls:
I disagree. His intention was to bring him back to Wakanda and face trial.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I disagree. His intention was to bring him back to Wakanda and face trial.

If that we're the case he would've called him back. He went in the bp suite with guards at night. And he snuck in.

I think T'chaka killed his brother because he became Americanized. That's why he didn't bring his nephew back.

It was more symbolic. Him killing his brother wasn't an accident.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
my review...

the most standout performance belongs to Sterling K. Brown, he highlighted the black struggle in america perfectly, I don't watch This is us, but he was really good

the movie starts off pretty slow and I must admit, its the ultra black stuff that gets in the way (im black before yall start) im the same person who said the diversity in Spiderman Homecoming brought it down, but i realize that in Black Panther they are just stage setting for the rest of the film and its good what they ended up doing, the little sister stuff isn't as cute to me as it was to other people, They clearly geared this movie toward females and it worked, but I know they will be stronger female performances later on in the year.

overall, i don't have much to say about this film, its a good film, and I like it but there should be ten films better than this to come out this year. as reference point, I thought Get Out was a top two film last year, it just wasn't better than Collosal

i'll give it 8 out of 10.
:gucci:

The diversity in spiderman is what a normal highschool looks like in queens. Thats not even diversity thats just accurate demographics considering the location.
:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls: you're black? :duck: