Official Black Panther Film Thread (SPOILERS)

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I believe that's in reference to all the countries the US sent him to.

Yep.

The exact quote was

"I killed in America, Afghanistan, Iraq. I took life from my own brothers and sisters on this conteninent. I did all that, just so that I can kill you."

Right. Anyone that got in his way of killing white supremacy got mercked.

Which included his girlfriend, who he killed to then kill Klaue and use as a key to get a face to face with T'Challa.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
No one committed treason. The challenge is only over if one person submits or dies. T'Challa never died or submitted. Killmonger just threw him over a cliff and ASSUMED he was dead instead of making sure. Some tactician. Also he even admitted to killing his own (meaning blacks) to get to T'Challa to challenge him. He wasn't about no black revolution as you guys think. He was about striking back on a world he feels was unjust to him, and Wakanda with all its advance tech and spies all over the world, gave him a means to do that. And he did destroy a nation, the future Black Panthers by burning the heart shape herbs which were solely there for future Black panthers to help keep Wakanda safe. Yall want him to be this romanticized black warrior who was about killing CACs but Killmonger in this movie wasn't. He about killing ANYONE OR ANYTHING that got in his way. PERIOD.

nikka if t'challa wasn't saved by the fisherman and then again by m'baku he would be dead, so now interference is all good:Usure:

He was a soldier who faught for amerikkka in foreign lands of course a few black enemies would have been slaughtered.

Please the herbs are all over the country

And so what if he was killing anyone or anything that got in his way, there will always be comfortable negros, negros who prob told rosa get back here:Ufdup:, negros who ratted to massa i heard them talking about running tonight, negros who killed malcolm x so what if they have to be eradicated

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Which included his girlfriend, who he killed to then kill Klaue and use as a key to get a face to face with T'Challa.

And remember that Okoye was about to do the same to her boyfriend the Rhino Whisperer.

Like I said before, those two were cut from the same cloth.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
And remember that Okoye was about to do the same to her boyfriend the Rhino Whisperer.

Like I said before, those two were cut from the same cloth.

At least W'Kabi knew what the situation was and got a chance to throw his weapons down.

Kilmongers girl didn't even know what was going on. He didn't let her in on the plan or at least tell her fall back before turning on Klaw so that she wouldn't be a sacrifice.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
No one committed treason. The challenge is only over if one person submits or dies. T'Challa never died or submitted.
T'Challa received outside help during the challenge. He effectively cheated and that alone should have forfeit it.. Also during the challenge they make it a point to strip him of the BP powers and he was given them back which ultimately saved his life. His girl committed treason against her nation because she didn't agree with the ideology of the new ruler.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
T'Challa received outside help during the challenge. He effectively cheated and that alone should have forfeit it.. Also during the challenge they make it a point to strip him of the BP powers and he was given them back which ultimately saved his life. His girl committed treason against her nation because she didn't agree with the ideology of the new ruler.

yup, i even remember when he was getting beaten up suri looked over and asked is there anything we can do .

zuri came in like a crooked ref
fisherman helped
m'baku helped
dude got the herb to give him back his power when the herb is only supposed to be given to the one true king

Daps
Killmonger wasn't wrong brehs.

He said y'all have all these weapons and power but just sit and watch your people on the outside struggle and be oppressed. That's pretty much saying that's y'all nikkas problem we good over here.

His actions were off but hey if the kings father killed my dad then drove off and left me in the streets alone I'd want revenge too
:yeshrug:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
lol why is there two threads if the official has spoilers and us discussing shyt too, just merge the two. but man yall buggin t'challa was not a weak character fukk is yall on. when he snapped at Zuri and told him fukk dat Im yo king now spill the beans, shyt was regal, chad really sold that scene.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So someone tell me the flaw in Killmonger's logic :patrice:
Killmonger wasn't wrong brehs.

He said y'all have all these weapons and power but just sit and watch your people on the outside struggle and be oppressed. That's pretty much saying that's y'all nikkas problem we good over here.

His actions were off but hey if the kings father killed my dad then drove off and left me in the streets alone I'd want revenge too
:yeshrug:
He wasn't right either. He basically wanted to go from being the oppressed to being the oppressor. He was becoming the monster he hated. He also had no issue turning his own people against each other when it suited him and manipulating them for his own gain.

T'Challa's problem was like his father said he was a good man with a good heart and it's hard for a good man to be a king. T'Challa was too soft. He always wanted to do the right thing even if it didn't make sense. He should have snapped Killmonger's neck the first chance he got without hesitation. When they brought dude in there cuffed I would have thrown him out of the country or secretly had him put him to death knowing who he was and what he'd obviously try to do. He should have killed M'Baku during the challenge too but he was too soft. That's one case of his softness paying off because he was soft on Killmonger later.

Wakanda needs a ruler that's halfway between T'Challa and Killmonger. Somebody ruthless enough to get their hands dirty when needed which T'Challa isn't.