Official Black Panther Film Thread (SPOILERS)

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Again your WRONG, killmonger won the battle and as King it was well within his right to do what he was doing. Okoye was with him following the ritual law of the land as bodyguard to the king until black panther reappeared and they committed treason

If Okoye wanted to commit treason she would've rolled with Nakia and tried to assassinate him but she didn't. She stood with Kilmonger until T'Challa came back which put the challenge back in motion. Kilmonger ignored the traditional rules and sent W'Kabi and his tribe to kill T'Challa. So in essence she didn't betray him, he failed to follow the rules thus giving her reason to fight him.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
A
Killmonger will appeal to the anger of black folks who want to strike back at white supremacy but all in all, he was a killer.

his name was killmonger

He destroyed nations and that exactly what he was doing to Wakanda.

What nation did he destroy?

He got rid of the king and began to break up the structure.

Got rid of? he challenged the king and won

He killed any and everyone to get towards his goal. .

Again his name is killmonger, dude did not kill any wakandans until they attacked him first when they committed treason

He not someone to aspire to. His points are valid but his methods should not be copied...

:mjlol:
Actually his methods were amazing, dude was a skilled tactician, an army vet a mit graduate. Dude was preparing for the battle all his life

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
@Ziggiy I noticed in the 2nd credit scene they shouted out your "favorite " character White wolf:lolbron:
n5diId8_zpsga02zix0.png

When I realized T'Challa and Killmonger would be fighting at the waterfall I knew at some point we'd get that homage scene:ohhh::wow:

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
TELL ME IS THIS YOUR KING??!!! :ufdup:THIS YOUR KING??!:damn::damn::demonic:THE MAN THAT'S SUPPOSED TO PROTECT YOU?!!:gucci:THE MAN TO LEAD THIS NATION INTO THE FUTURE?!:ufdup::whew:

The movie elevated itself during that sequence of events. And the women really sold the impact of a sudden and violent change in power.
Killmonger burning that garden was a psychological master stroke.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Ppl forget the Wakandans had 1000 years of discipline and vision. Vibranium was respected but common. Hand weapons to just anyone without that dedication and its a matter of time before its in enemy hands. I could see some black folk selling theirs for “money” when they hold the power to have whatever they desired.

First thing I thought fam

c00ns gon sell vibranium tech to cacs for money

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
his name was killmonger

What nation did he destroy?

Got rid of? he challenged the king and won

Again his name is killmonger, dude did not kill any wakandans until they attacked him first when they committed treason

:mjlol:
Actually his methods were amazing, dude was a skilled tactician, an army vet a mit graduate. Dude was preparing for the battle all his life

No one committed treason. The challenge is only over if one person submits or dies. T'Challa never died or submitted. Killmonger just threw him over a cliff and ASSUMED he was dead instead of making sure. Some tactician. Also he even admitted to killing his own (meaning blacks) to get to T'Challa to challenge him. He wasn't about no black revolution as you guys think. He was about striking back on a world he feels was unjust to him, and Wakanda with all its advance tech and spies all over the world, gave him a means to do that. And he did destroy a nation, the future Black Panthers by burning the heart shape herbs which were solely there for future Black panthers to help keep Wakanda safe. Yall want him to be this romanticized black warrior who was about killing CACs but Killmonger in this movie wasn't. He about killing ANYONE OR ANYTHING that got in his way. PERIOD.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Ziggiy I noticed in the 2nd credit scene they shouted out your "favorite " character White wolf:lolbron:
n5diId8_zpsga02zix0.png

When I realized T'Challa and Killmonger would be fighting at the waterfall I knew at some point we'd get that homage scene:ohhh::wow:

What happened in the 2nd after credit scene?? I had to piss so bad i couldnt wait