Official Black Panther Film Thread (SPOILERS)

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What the hell are Black Widow & Hawkeye going to do?:mjlol:

I think the bigger problems would be Vision, Wanda, Cap, Spiderman, etc....they are still alive and would probably respond to a hyper advanced country literally popping out of nowhere trying to dominate the world.

Anyway you should probably watch avengers 1 and 2 before infinity war drops because clearly you haven't seen it. If you did you would know that hawkeye and black widow would take out damn near half of the Wakandan army. Why? Because its a damn comic book movie and those two characters are written that way. Whether it makes sense or not, that's just how it is. Tell me I'm wrong...

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Anyone else worrying about Wakanda's safety when Thanos comes? Now that the outside world knows their existence he'll probably go there first.

The Minister Of Culture

kickin incredibly dope shyt
Supporter
Daps
Movie had some good stuff going for it, but overall it was disappointment
the way the shyt been hyped up I was expecting some excellent visuals, compelling action sequences, story moved way too fast
not enough wakanda everyday life, not enough killmonger development, not enough t'challa outside of action sequences, when people said this political
I thought it would be like the BET motion comic, T'challa was far more an interesting character and so was the supporting cast.
It was cool for a superhero movie
not better than Meteor Man as a black film or superhero movie in all honesty. If black people rallied behind meteor man like this Robert Townsend who was a true boss and visionary would've built as a black film industry

:gucci:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Movie had some good stuff going for it, but overall it was disappointment
the way the shyt been hyped up I was expecting some excellent visuals, compelling action sequences, story moved way too fast
not enough wakanda everyday life, not enough killmonger development, not enough t'challa outside of action sequences, when people said this political
I thought it would be like the BET motion comic, T'challa was far more an interesting character and so was the supporting cast.
It was cool for a superhero movie
not better than Meteor Man as a black film or superhero movie in all honesty. If black people rallied behind meteor man like this Robert Townsend who was a true boss and visionary would've built as a black film industry
Can someone ban this nikka out of the thread @Supreme Leader Reinscarf

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I'm just being honest, as a film its alright, not better than the first blade by far
its one of the best mcu movies but thats not saying much, most of them are trash

Iron Man I is by far the best marvel movie and they haven't reached that level of quality since, just a steadily decline
Naw breh, you gotta go, you said BET motion comic, aka straight to DVD status. You need to be banned.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone ban this nikka out of the thread @Supreme Leader Reinscarf

I'm being real, I ain't trying to rain on nobody parade, but just because a movie got some nikkaz in it don't make it the best thing ever

I don't like being pandered to

Coogler is the chosen negro for white hollywood, I'm more than convinced of that now

any other director put this movie out it would get bashed

I enoyed creed, but it wasn't some amazing film like people talked about

they way people have been talking about this movie I expected a certain level of quality that was not there

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
What was Grace Randolph on when she said there were no strong females?

In reality T'Challa and maybe the CIA agent were the only males who were written positively. Bruh from Get Out was basically a traitor, Killmonger was... well a Killmonger, T'Chaka left his nephew behind.

The worst thing a female character did in this is when the General didn't help their plan towards the end.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw breh, you gotta go, you said BET motion comic, aka straight to DVD status. You need to be banned.

The BET motion comic was excellent, a far better representation of the character and its lore

T'challa is suppose to be a fierce uncompromising leader not a guy unsure of himself

The cartoons fleshed out the characters more

Outside of action sequences what makes these women strong

in the cartoon, T'challa is willing to let his mother die instead of being used as a Hostage and she is proud of him for making the decision
these are things that show character, his mother was just a piece of furniture in this movie

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
y'all killing me with this Killmonger love fest :what:

Had no problem killing Black People but he was gonna save them? :mjpls:

He was power hungry thats it. :sas2:

I thought they killed klaw bit to early... :yeshrug:

Great movie on par with Winter Soldier. :leon:

9/10

:mjlol:

Killmonger entered Wakanda, challenged and smacked T'challa kufi...took the throne ... sent military weapons to blacks around the world his first day on the job (before the cac shot em out the sky :smh: ).

In a matter of hours he was about to accomplish what the Black Nationalist movement only dreamed about :mindblown:...

but ya'll crying bc he was #HOH and killed a few people in order to save millions upon millions? :patrice:

He was about to be the Oakland verion of Toussaint L’Ouverture :damn:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
What was Grace Randolph on when she said there were no strong females?

In reality T'Challa and maybe the CIA agent were the only males who were written positively. Bruh from Get Out was basically a traitor, Killmonger was... well a Killmonger, T'Chaka left his nephew behind.

The worst thing a female character did in this is when the General didn't help their plan towards the end.
The white CIA dude was a racist. He kept calling them savages

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
with killmonger who's going to be the quote on quote villian for the sequel? His enemies aren't well known enough hmmm