Official Black Panther Film Thread (SPOILERS)

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
also i think the next movies the 5 tribes are all going to be 1 big group, with BP working it out with my man from the mountains i think the other 3 tribes will fall in line making wakanda even stronger and better

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I think the bigger problems would be Vision, Wanda, Cap, Spiderman, etc....they are still alive and would probably respond to a hyper advanced country literally popping out of nowhere trying to dominate the world.

Anyway you should probably watch avengers 1 and 2 before infinity war drops because clearly you haven't seen it. If you did you would know that hawkeye and black widow would take out damn near half of the Wakandan army. Why? Because its a damn comic book movie and those two characters are written that way. Whether it makes sense or not, that's just how it is. Tell me I'm wrong...
Mutants like Vision,Hulk & Scarlet Witch are a problem mainly Scarlet, but heroes like Cap & Spider-Man can be killed since they're human with enhanced features. Also you do know that the Dora Milaje have beaten the brakes off of Black Widow before right?
2wolope-117849.jpg

Of course the comic book movie would have the Avengers win, but it seems like you're underestimating what Wakanda's technology is really capable of. You took a simple joke about the boring Widow & Hawkeye team and seemed to get a little offended:russ:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Mutants like Vision,Hulk & Scarlet Witch are a problem mainly Scarlet, but heroes like Cap & Spider-Man can be killed since they're human with enhanced features. Also you do know that the Dora Milaje have beaten the brakes off of Black Widow before right?
2wolope-117849.jpg

Of course the comic book movie would have the Avengers win, but it seems like you're underestimating what Wakanda's technology is really capable of. You took a simple joke about the boring Widow & Hawkeye team and seemed to get a little offended:russ:

False on Spider-Man.

Spider-Man single-handedly has beaten the Avengers (Thor, Iron Man, Cap, Widow, Hawkeye)

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
also i think the next movies the 5 tribes are all going to be 1 big group, with BP working it out with my man from the mountains i think the other 3 tribes will fall in line making wakanda even stronger and better

Probably Man-Ape (man from the mountains) or just someone trying to destroy Wakanda. By the time BP 2 comes out the MCU Earth will be so different that predicting the next villain will be difficult.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
And there were still kewns who weren't with it

There will always be kewns and uncle Tom's who worry about cacs who wouldn't even piss on you if you were on fire.

Y'all seen that white dude, dude was willing to die to save white supremacy.

:mjlol:

Killmonger entered Wakanda, challenged and smacked T'challa kufi...took the throne ... sent military weapons to blacks around the world his first day on the job (before the cac shot em out the sky :smh: ).

In a matter of hours he was about to accomplish what the Black Nationalist movement only dreamed about :mindblown:...

but ya'll crying bc he was #HOH and killed a few people in order to save millions upon millions? :patrice:

He was about to be the Oakland verion of Toussaint L’Ouverture :damn:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Typical scared black man, oh no we can't run what if massa finds out he gonna be angry.

F all that load up, as killmonger said we all die one day, better to die taking down cacs than to die of old age rotting in your bed

If Killmonger tried to take over the world using force he would have had Stark, Strange and all of the remaining avengers in Wakanda trying to stop him. I dont care how advanced they were, if Vision wanted to shut that down he could pretty easily. That would not have ended well for anyone involved. T'Challa did it the right way...

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so what yall think about him destroying those panther flowers, that means there can be no more challenges to the throne since the winner won't be able to drink that liquid no more.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
His Royal Highness, T'Hyon. :wow:

We went from militant "give them what they've been giving to everyone" to kumbaya "let's open all our borders and give away all our advantages". :picard: :scust: I get they did that as a way to bridge that movie with Infinity Wars, but there was a far better way to handle that. Even the dig at Trump could have been done without doing all of that.:stopitslime: :russell:

"Don't scare me like that again, colonizer!" :russ: That was my favorite line of the movie.

That white guy should have been shipped out the movie right after he got healed. I don't even know why they're arguing in the plane. You got all that tech but somehow act like you can't heal him and keep him sedated until you ship his ass back to America. He wouldn't have known a damn thing. T'Challa would have saved him, Shuri would have saved another "broke white boy", and Okoye wouldn't have to worry about national security. Everyone gets what they want. That guy was just there to remind people that black folks can't resolve their own issues without white folk being there and "helping". Plus, just overall reminding people that there is a "good" white person still in the movie. :scust:

Like others have said, that "bury in the ocean" line just resonates with a breh.
full

Last edited: