Official Black Lightning Season 1 Thread

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
"Additionally, while the focus of the series is on Jefferson Pierce, aka Black Lightning, he has younger daughters who also are main characters, an area that would likely be explored further for the CW."

:francis:

Don't mind a Black Lightning being a family man show, but don't CW it up with some unneeded Teen angst.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Additionally, while the focus of the series is on Jefferson Pierce, aka Black Lightning, he has younger daughters who also are main characters, an area that would likely be explored further for the CW."

Don't mind a Black Lightning being a family man show, but don't CW it up with some unneeded Teen angst.
Well his daughter came from the comics

parallax

Superstar
Daps
IN before love triangles

IN before multiples secrets being kept

IN before teen angst

IN before characters ask each other "can I talk to you for a second?"

:wow:

the supernatural special

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
good shyt...hopefully we can get a mr terrific show too...not that mr terrific that wanted to be a football player, i want the 3rd smartest man in DC that led the justice society mr terrific....

Last edited:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
good shyt...hopefully we can get a mr terrific show too...not that mr terrific that wanted to be a football player, i want the 3rd smartest man in DC that lead the justice society mr terrific....

CW already have him on Arrow

mr-terrific-003-206251-640x320.jpeg

Made him a battyman and the weakest dude on the show :wow:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CW already have him on Arrow

mr-terrific-003-206251-640x320.jpeg

Made him a battyman and the weakest dude on the show :wow:

wait, what?.....are you fukking serious?!?!?!?!?!?....he's the 3rd smartest man in dc and the leader of justice society....and they did him like that?...smh.....

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
wait, what?.....are you fukking serious?!?!?!?!?!?....he's the 3rd smartest man in dc and the leader of justice society....and they did him like that?...smh.....

Yea dude ain't shyt bruh lol so far the only impressive thing he's done is build a chip to fix some broads spine so she can walk. Other than that he can't fight, doesn't use tech and is just plain cringey lol

58096d7e95197170dfac2ba08f78a3b9fcd8249f.gif

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea dude ain't shyt bruh lol so far the only impressive thing he's done is build a chip to fix some broads spine so she can walk. Other than that he can't fight, doesn't use tech and is just plain cringey lol

58096d7e95197170dfac2ba08f78a3b9fcd8249f.gif

at the bold and that clip - what the fukk?!?!?!?....that's a key part of his character: he's a world class athlete, martial artist, and uses tech.....you know what, second thoughts: fukk this cw shyt, it can all burn as far as i'm concerned now....use a character but dont use any of the shyt that makes the character said character....yea, fukk this shyt....

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
at the bold and that clip - what the fukk?!?!?!?....that's a key part of his character: he's a world class athlete, martial artist, and uses tech.....you know what, second thoughts: fukk this cw shyt, it can all burn as far as i'm concerned now....use a character but dont use any of the shyt that makes the character said character....yea, fukk this shyt....

On the CW .. he's with the agenda.... so everything is out the window...

wonder if they'll have BL be in the agenda and it be 2 dads raising 2 little girls... LOL

think i'll spoiler that... don't want give any ideas

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

That's their MANTRA bro....

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps

:pachaha:

watch the clip my man :pachaha:

why would you jynx shyt like that :mjcry: