Official Black Lightning Season 1 Thread

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the CW .. he's with the agenda.... so everything is out the window...

wonder if they'll have BL be in the agenda and it be 2 dads raising 2 little girls... LOL

think i'll spoiler that... don't want give any ideas

what do you mean by he's with the agenda?....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha:

watch the clip my man :pachaha:

why would you jynx shyt like that :mjcry:

from the info and clip you've already shared, lets me know they've fukked up one of the best black characters in dc....so i'm not watching that shyt and getting even more pissed off bout it...

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the gay agenda that a lot of these shows try to push down our throat whether we care or not...

they've made him gay too?...so let me get this straight: he's gay, not a martial artist, world class athlete, nor uses tech?...what the fukk?!?!?!?.....they really are fukking up that man's character, name, and legacy smh....people that dont know about mr terrific gonna use that bullshyt as a reference point and it's so far from the truth about him...he's the 3rd smartest person in DC that became a self made billionaire, a world class athlete & martial artist, that uses tech...he created t spheres and was the leader of the jsa goddamnit....he's a great character for black people...

yea, fukk this cw shyt...i was gonna give it a chance, but not now...thanks for the info....fukk them and the horse they rode in on....

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
CW just gonna give Berlanti the keys to the castle and let all his shows be on there

I do think however he'll be Josh Schwartz out the game eventually (A go to guy for hip young people shows but eventually people tire of them)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
they've made him gay too?...so let me get this straight: he's gay, not a martial artist, world class athlete, nor uses tech?...what the fukk?!?!?!?.....they really are fukking up that man's character, name, and legacy smh....people that dont know about mr terrific gonna use that bullshyt as a reference point and it's so far from the truth about him...he's the 3rd smartest person in DC that became a self made billionaire, a world class athlete & martial artist, that uses tech...he created t spheres and was the leader of the jsa goddamnit....he's a great character for black people...

yea, fukk this cw shyt...i was gonna give it a chance, but not now...thanks for the info....fukk them and the horse they rode in on....

Why are you getting so mad breh... this is not MICHAEL ****.... this is the brother... :what: you've never watched Arrow when he was introduced?!

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are you getting so mad breh... this is not MICHAEL ****.... this is the brother... :what: you've never watched Arrow when he was introduced?!

nope, never watched arrow.....if it's not mike, why they calling him and having him pretend to be mr terrific then?....

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
nope, never watched arrow.....if it's not mike, why they calling him and having him pretend to be mr terrific then?....

He took up the mantle to honor his dead brother... :francis:

I have a suspect feeling Michael **** is still alive on Earth 2....

Besides Mike is still a rookie he's not a seasoned fighter like ollie... shyt remember when Roy got the shyt kicked outta him constantly...:mjlol: everyone not gonna be nice starting out, this dude is still mad green...

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I can only assume that if they are still going with the single dad of two daughters thing that the daughters are going to be small children because the CW is not going to cast the lead of their show with anyone old enough to have kids in high school.
Black Lightning is most likely going to be about 25-30 tops.