Official Black Lightning Season 1 Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I got a gut feeling that the boy that is introduced to Jennifer is going to be revealed as Static. His back story is coincidentally similar.

Interesting. If they could get a few of statics villians....... they might have a some decent supervillians in this show afterwards.

WakandanPride

Realest Negus Alive
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Nice second episode! I like the dilemma Jefferson has with choosing between being Black Lightning and his family.

It's sad what happened to Lawanda, a black mother's love man.
:mjcry:

Anissa and her girlfriend fine as fukk with that lil love scene.
:ohlawd::steviej:

Tobias is a bad and dangerous nikka, but he also had that darkie comment. :mjpls:

Can't wait for the next episode!

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I didn't expect some of those deaths to happen so soon. Lala talking tough and he ended up being the one to take that long vacation :wow:.

He was right about Tobias being :mjpls:, probably got made fun of for being an albino. I see he keeps that white girl by his side too :skip:.

The music for this show remains :ehh:, I will say some of the dialogue could be tightened up.

I know Jefferson is trying to reconcile with his wife, but I know he has thought about having his assistant put in some extra credit after school :takedat:.

The concept of Black Lightning's powers serving as an addiction for him :ohhh:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Lawanda dying the way she did saved her community
Jefferson was kinda obvious when BL only saved his girls and no one else's

Also damn Jefferson has some bratty kids
One is already smoking and drinking and the other is getting arrested at protests every other night