Official Black Lightning Season 1 Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Unless breh can fly or that suit got some Portal boots built in im calling shenanigans

Powers
  • Electrokinesis: Jefferson can generate raw electricity which courses through his body, which he has learned to manipulate and control.
Abilities
  • Athletics: Olympic-level decathlete. Excelling as a runner, sprinter, swimmer and track and fielder.[10]
  • Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced): Under Batman's tutelage, Black Lightning has become a highly skilled hand-to-hand combatant.[10]
  • Pedagogy: Jefferson Pierce is a highly educated and skilled teacher and school principal.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Powers
  • Electrokinesis: Jefferson can generate raw electricity which courses through his body, which he has learned to manipulate and control.
Abilities
  • Athletics: Olympic-level decathlete. Excelling as a runner, sprinter, swimmer and track and fielder.[10]
  • Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced): Under Batman's tutelage, Black Lightning has become a highly skilled hand-to-hand combatant.[10]
  • Pedagogy: Jefferson Pierce is a highly educated and skilled teacher and school principal.
Bruh I know all this, if they was going this route my man wouldn't have used the stairs :pachaha:

I just want some clarification when it comes to his powers on the show, that's all

This show good?

Very :blessed:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Bruh I know all this, if they was going this route my man wouldn't have used the stairs :pachaha:

I just want some clarification when it comes to his powers on the show, that's all

Said he needed the exercise... :ehh: and when he got to the PENTHOUSE still proceeded to whip LaLa's monkey ass...:mjlol:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't think their budget allows him to have all his super powers although I could be wrong as the show is just starting. A strange thing to point out though he actually in the comics is able to use his powers to create a shield that makes him bullet proof, he shouldn't need a suit to do it but hey we'll see more into the season.

I assume since he's seasoned he already knows the full scope of his powers so we shouldn't see a flash type situation of him learning new things here and there. I'm also hopeful about them bringing static into the show if DC let's them that be cool he could mentor a younger version of himself.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think their budget allows him to have all his super powers although I could be wrong as the show is just starting. A strange thing to point out though he actually in the comics is able to use his powers to create a shield that makes him bullet proof, he shouldn't need a suit to do it but hey we'll see more into the season.

I assume since he's seasoned he already knows the full scope of his powers so we shouldn't see a flash type situation of him learning new things here and there. I'm also hopeful about them bringing static into the show if DC let's them that be cool he could mentor a younger version of himself.

I got a gut feeling that the boy that is introduced to Jennifer is going to be revealed as Static. His back story is coincidentally similar.