Official Black Friday/Cyber Monday Thread 2014

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yeah that's why I should of jumped on it as soon as I saw it...
You straight, they been doing that deal since last year bruh. They'll have more in stock soon
Also, other places have been doing deals that are compilable.
Finally, but not least. That good ol' pawn shop that sells PS4's and XB1's for the low.. maybe wii-u's as well?
I don't see why it wouldn't. I never thought to ask :smugbiden:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You straight, they been doing that deal since last year bruh. They'll have more in stock soon
Also, other places have been doing deals that are compilable.
Finally, but not least. That good ol' pawn shop that sells PS4's and XB1's for the low.. maybe wii-u's as well?
I don't see why it wouldn't. I never thought to ask :smugbiden:

See those pawn shops are good only thing I can get are music instruments, weapons, and jewelry.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
  • Refurbished Xbox One* with Kinect sensor
  • One month of Xbox Live Gold
  • Free game of your choice
  • Two game downloads: Dance Central Spotlight and Ryse: Son of Rome

I chose the Master Chief Collection for mine. I'm speaking with MS to refund the two extra orders it made last night. This is the best deal imo

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
Amazon
The leading online retailer began its Cyber Monday deals on Saturday and will span eight days. Amazon's new Fire HD 7 tablet deal ends Monday and is being sold for $109 (regularly $139) in six-inch and seven-inch models. Amazon's Fire phone is available unlocked for $199 (regularly $649), in a promotion that also ends Monday. The company is also offering up to 45 percent off select Samsung TVs and more.

Walmart
Walmart is extending its Cyber Monday deals into a week of sales. LED TVs, tablets, toys, bikes and accessories will be discounted through Dec. 5. Walmart is also offering free shipping for orders of $50 or more. See all the Cyber Monday specials here.

IN-DEPTH | Finding Holiday Deals On Black Friday, Cyber Monday And More

Macy's
The company is offering a free clutch (gold or silver) with a $75 online beauty purchase, while supplies last. In addition, customers can pick three fragrance samples with a $65 fragrance purchase online. Click here for extra savings coupons on Macys.com.

Target
The Target Cyber Monday deals run through Dec. 6, featuring weeklong and daily sales on electronics, toys, clothing and household electronics. Target is offering a KitchenAid Professional 5 quart mixer at $224.99 (regularly $449.99), the Dyson Origin White Digital Slim cordless vacuum at $199 (regularly $299) and more. For kids, online customers receive 50 percent off Our Generation dolls and accessories. Star Wars, vintage games and more are buy one, get one 50 percent off. In addition, online customers can get free shipping on all purchases through Dec. 20.

Best Buy
Best Buy is offering free shipping applies for orders more than $35. Some of the electronic deals being offered include a Sharp 42-inch LCD HDTV for $299 (regularly $479.99), a Canon EOS Rebel T3i DSLR camera for $449 (regularly $599.99) and Google Play gift cards: $50 gift card for $45, $25 gift card for $22.50. Click here for all of Best Buy's Cyber Monday deals.

Staples
Staples Cyber Monday began Sunday and includes deals on laptops, tablets and monitors. Free shipping is included on all orders. Advertised deals include Asus X205 laptop for $199, Nobis 7 inch 8GB tablet for $39.99, Dell 24 inch Monitor for $99 and $250 off select desktops and laptops. In addition, get 40 percent off select custom holiday cards and photo calendars in-store and online. Click here for Staples Cyber Week deals.

Kohl's
Kohl's is offering new specials ever day through Dec. 6 and free shipping with $25 purchase. Among the deals advertised, a Toshiba 40 inch LED TV for $299.99 (regularly $499.99), small appliances for $24.99 (regularly $29.99-$69.99) and Food Network 12-piece cookware set for $89.99 (regularly $179.99). Click here to see Kohl's entire Cyber Week sale.

Gamestop
Beginning at 12:01 a.m. on Cyber Monday through Dec. 7, GameStop.com is set to offer deals on new and pre-owned video games, consoles, smartphones and more. Online customers can save $70 off Xbox One Holiday Value Bundle (regularly $329.99) on Monday only, and $50 off Xbox 360 500GB Holiday Value Bundle (regularly $199.99). Click here for all of Gamestop's Cyber Monday deals.

You can also visit cybermonday.com for additional deals happening across the Internet. Happy shopping!