Official Black Friday/Cyber Monday Thread 2014

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
looking to replace wifeys laptop for around 300 cash. Help will result in dap and reppage.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
6INYeKT.png

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Not sure if they still doing it or not? But sears.com had Forza for $8, then Walmart was price matching
It was mentioned a few pages back, I did it and the total came up to $8.46 :win:

http://www.sears.com/microsoft-forz...prdNo=1&sellerId=SEARS&blockNo=1&blockType=G1

And everyone can still eat :leon:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
u can get it on amazon for 29.99 right now
well I already bought it and downloaded it so that does me no good, plus thats amazon.com not .ca so for me, after shipping/handling/tax/CAD to USD/some other sneaky fees it comes to over $50. I paid $39 :manny: y'all should jump on the deal though

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
well I already bought it and downloaded it so that does me no good, plus thats amazon.com not .ca so for me, after shipping/handling/tax/CAD to USD/some other sneaky fees it comes to over $50. I paid $39 :manny: y'all should jump on the deal though
I'm sorry to inform you, but the xbox dashboard has the game for $30 or $25 in the deals with gold section :patrice:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I'm sorry to inform you, but the xbox dashboard has the game for $30 or $25 in the deals with gold section :patrice:
That's where I got it. I did say digital didn't I?

It's half price for $35 (here at least - sometimes the prices are different in Canada) plus tax

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I need that XBL 12 month on the low low :scheme:

@PS4
Should be some on this page already. I personally haven't paid for XBL in about 6 months.
If you become a bing rewards memeber? You can earn XBL free each month :win:

http://www.bing.com/explore/rewards...AW&rrid=_ce96bca5-dd80-dcdc-ff22-63fd3289f612

Click above, sign up. Then all you do is search. The way to do it is click on one of the free points they give you daily in the top right corner of the screen on bing. Lets say the free point is on flowers. So you click the link and it'll have the word "flowers" in the search bar. From there, I just hit delete/enter for each letter in the word "flowers" til I'm down to the last letter. Then I do it again with a different word or phrase.
Usually its 15pts (30 searches) and the process takes me 30 seconds. Tap/Backspace/enter = :eat:
On lots of weekends they give double points. You can earn 10pts from mobil searches.

An XBL month card is like 700pts, you can earn around 800pts a month just off those standard moves.
Then they have other specials where they reward you points. Also, using multiple PC's will net you points.
Not sure how this works exactly. But I logged into my laptop and all the points I earned via that was credited to my main account. Extra 800pts I wasn't expecting :manny: Right now my account is good til Jan.
I'm currently sitting on 220pts, once I hit the goal (you can set goals for wanted items on bing) I just cash in and restart the process. Now eat, and enjoy that free XBL :salute:
That's where I got it. I did say digital didn't I?

It's half price for $35 (here at least - sometimes the prices are different in Canada) plus tax
They sell digital codes online bruh :manny: