Reppin
Michigan
Vizio 54in 5.1 Soundbar $300
2x Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 Routers $178
WD MyCloud 3TB $159 - $30 Giftcard
Shadows of Mordor PS4 $20
Silicondust HDHomerun Prime $80
Fire TV Stick $25

Spent well over $700 and only really planned to buy Shadows of Mordor.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Chase pisses me off. This is the second time they declined my card for an online transaction for their fraud protection. Like I can't fukking spend money on my own :why:

And they stopped their rewards points for bank cards too:pacspit:

Edit: It was my fault, I had the wrong expiration on the card on MS' site.:bryan:

And then I tried paying with paypal, and it didn't look like it went through, but then it charged me 3 times for the bundle. :upsetfavre:

Then I fukked up the billing agreement with Microsoft on paypal, and now I'm chatting with MS.
:snoop:

Last edited:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Refurbished xbox one with kinect and game for 329. Should I do it? :lupe:

Depends if you value the Kinect features over 2 assassin creed games.

No brainer for me. Hopped on it asap. I'll take manufacturer refurbished. If you worried about reliability/coverage, cop the M$ 3 yr protection plan for $70. Boom, you still saved $30 + extra 2 yrs coverage compared to the "new" version of the bundle.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Not sure if they still doing it or not? But sears.com had Forza for $8, then Walmart was price matching
It was mentioned a few pages back, I did it and the total came up to $8.46 :win:

http://www.sears.com/microsoft-forz...prdNo=1&sellerId=SEARS&blockNo=1&blockType=G1

And everyone can still eat :leon:
Why did I wait :mjcry:

It's back to 50

Should be some on this page already. I personally haven't paid for XBL in about 6 months.
If you become a bing rewards memeber? You can earn XBL free each month :win:

http://www.bing.com/explore/rewards...AW&rrid=_ce96bca5-dd80-dcdc-ff22-63fd3289f612

Click above, sign up. Then all you do is search. The way to do it is click on one of the free points they give you daily in the top right corner of the screen on bing. Lets say the free point is on flowers. So you click the link and it'll have the word "flowers" in the search bar. From there, I just hit delete/enter for each letter in the word "flowers" til I'm down to the last letter. Then I do it again with a different word or phrase.
Usually its 15pts (30 searches) and the process takes me 30 seconds. Tap/Backspace/enter = :eat:
On lots of weekends they give double points. You can earn 10pts from mobil searches.

An XBL month card is like 700pts, you can earn around 800pts a month just off those standard moves.
Then they have other specials where they reward you points. Also, using multiple PC's will net you points.
Not sure how this works exactly. But I logged into my laptop and all the points I earned via that was credited to my main account. Extra 800pts I wasn't expecting :manny: Right now my account is good til Jan.
I'm currently sitting on 220pts, once I hit the goal (you can set goals for wanted items on bing) I just cash in and restart the process. Now eat, and enjoy that free XBL :salute:

They sell digital codes online bruh :manny:
Thanks for the bing lookout. gonna cop so many amazon gift cards :wow:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: PS4