Official Black Friday/Cyber Monday Thread 2014

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
Still on the lookout for a 2-3tb harddrive for the low low. Anyone know something i don't?

I saw an external

3tb toshiba $79 -

this is in store and on line, but they started online @ midnite and ain't nobody really checking office max for black friday deals

Slickdeals also had a 5tb for 139 it think

I am trying to get around to convert an old pc into a server. so I am always on the lookout for HDD
I just pull it out of the enclosure and use it as an internal if needed

saw this in Office max this morning when i FINALLY got a cheap laptop( Toshiba 2GB Ram 500GB HDD for $159
showed up 30 mins early first person in line, handed me a card and rolled in and got it and the Office bundle for the wife.
still had about 15 when I rolled out

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
For the brehs that are getting the Gold Wireless headphones, DO NOT USE THE APP ON THE PLAYSTATION STORE for tuning them. These messed mine up. Also, be very careful with the usb dongle, they are cheaply made. I had to resend my to sony to get it fixed, and they just sent me a new pair. These headphones are cool, but not as quality. Half of the time, people can barely hear me. Also, learn the ration to "talk" option. it does not really make sense at first. Odd way to implement volume control on a headset.

Flourish brehs!

:what:

@los son wtf these nikka talking about breh.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the brehs that are getting the Gold Wireless headphones, DO NOT USE THE APP ON THE PLAYSTATION STORE for tuning them. These messed mine up. Also, be very careful with the usb dongle, they are cheaply made. I had to resend my to sony to get it fixed, and they just sent me a new pair. These headphones are cool, but not as quality. Half of the time, people can barely hear me. Also, learn the ration to "talk" option. it does not really make sense at first. Odd way to implement volume control on a headset.

Flourish brehs!

damn that's fukked up, but I haven't had any of your experiences...my shyts have worked fine from day 1....also, the chat/in game ratio isn't that hard to figure out when you playing...the shyt has a great mix between them....anyway, hope your new shyts work better than your old....

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
It's good to see my Coli brethren eating good. Most of y'all seem to have gotten what you wanted. Now it's about time to crack open this PS4 and see what this NBA2K15 do.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My pair that they returned after the first pair broke, I just tuned them by ear. Make sure you have it on properly. The blue light should be on your left ear. Just use the "talk" and "sound" buttons to find the mix that you like. Its an odd way they decided to do game vs chat sound, so just gauge it by ear. DO NOT use the app on the playstation store.

what app are you talking about?....are you talking about the shyt that's on the psn xbar?...the shyt that allows you to upload game specific sound files?....if so, that shyt works fine...you just have to make sure you select setting 2 on the headphones, not setting 1...setting 1 is pre set shyt, setting 2 is for specific tuning/game files...

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

All that for some no name brand tv :pachaha:

I would have been like
Double-Lariat.gif