Official BIG3 League Season 2 Thread

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
Games be so good when they close like that. That tension when the other team got game point is real. The focus is crazy when one mistake can get you beat.

The best part of the games is hearing all the talking with the coaches mic picking up everything.

I was cracking up all game with Payton and Oakley saying everything. Oak said Reggie Evans only average 3 pts a game haha.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
its my first night watching this and they do look :flabbynsick:...but the set up is impressive...the stadium, attendance, playing style is looking good. :ehh:...Looks like a pro-street ball with retirees

It isn't making that fatal error of trying to compete with the NBA, the names are recognizable for any real NBA fan and its summer time when aint shyt else on.

You just can't set your expectations that high...this aint the league and it aint that serious. Like someone said..it's just vets playin for respect

I forgot about alot of these guys tho...like Rashard Lewis, Birdman Anderson and C. Mobley....totally forgot about them cats.

I have a feeling that it'll get better and better....enough to the point where it becomes a right of passage to play in it once youre retired.

I still think they're a few MEGA names way from being a hit tho....They need a "Shaq" AI, KG, Kobe, Ray Allen onslaught of OGs in there playing one another to give it that next level push.

Nearly impossible I know...and probably really expensive...but it would most def catch alot more attention.
99.9% of them washed they straight nyquil on the floor

the few cats that still got some electricity left are carrying the whole thing

give some cats that are stuck in the twilight.zone a chance at primetime exposure & some paychecks

let the washed nikkas hang on to their hoop dreams down at the rec

:camby:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
99.9% of them washed they straight nyquil on the floor

the few cats that still got some electricity left are carrying the whole thing

give some cats that are stuck in the twilight.zone a chance at primetime exposure & some paychecks

let the washed nikkas hang on to their hoop dreams down at the rec

:camby:

they old, out of shape and their conditioning aint the same....what do you expect? and none of em were ever real superstars so why would they be one now?

i agree with another poster...the youngins wouldn't be right for this--no one would watch that...let them lil nikkas play in the G league and maybe expand the summer league.

this is good for the "i aint in the league no more but i can still bust ya a$$" type of OG ball...i like it.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
they old, out of shape and their conditioning aint the same....what do you expect? and none of em were ever real superstars so why would they be one now?

i agree with another poster...the youngins wouldn't be right for this--no one would watch that...let them lil nikkas play in the G league and maybe expand the summer league.
these names are not drawing

like i said at this point they should go for the cats who are still local superstars name still ringing on campus

tap into the grassroots & college hoops supporters

you got mad cats hooping that are nice as fukk but won't crack the league

& big3 is at a point in the year where they can get that quick check & camera time still make it back for international hoops season

the og's are welcome if they can outplay the young dawgs but i guarantee you at this point 99.9% of those cats is food to a younger killer easy

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S

like i said at this point they should go for the cats who are still local superstars name still ringing on campus

& big3 is at a point in the year where they can get that quick check & camera time still make it back for international hoops season

the og's are welcome if they can outplay the young dawgs but i guarantee you at this point 99.9% of those cats is food to a younger killer easy

yeah the names aren't big but like i said before, if you're an nba fan and watched for years...you'll recognize the names enough to want to pay attention

They def need big names tho...Shaq, KG and Ray Allen would be good for this.

the young jacks who didn't make the cut should just play g league and leave it at that.

id watch the G league if they had a regular schedule with playoffs and championships during the summer.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
yeah the names aren't big but like i said before, if you're an nba fan and watched for years...you'll recognize the names enough to want to pay attention

They def need big names tho...Shaq, KG and Ray Allen would be good for this.

the young jacks who didn't make the cut should just play g league and leave it at that.

id watch the G league if they had a regular schedule with playoffs and championships during the summer.
they can get that quick big3 check & still play g.league

young nikkas practice runs be more pressure than big3 games jahahahahaa

these old nikkas falling apart off lightwork we gotta let our legends go out gracefully

i don't want to see these cats out there letting their ego get the best of them

if they can still kill let them prove it against some dawgs in their prime

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

Fam, these arenas have been pretty packed so far this season. People are still coming out to watch this.

Those other cats you're talking about, they be at the summer league spots like Drew & Dyckman.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Fam, these arenas have been pretty packed so far this season. People are still coming out to watch this.

Those other cats you're talking about, they be at the summer league spots like Drew & Dyckman.
& they'd have the same crowd no matter what

cats would put summer runs on the backburner to get a nice quick paycheck

& like i said big3 would be no gas out a young lions tank

they could hit all the summer runs kill big3 & still make it back for g.league jahahahahaa

youth is a fukking cheat.code those old.dawgs ain't got it no more

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
& they'd have the same crowd no matter what

cats would put summer runs on the backburner to get a nice quick paycheck

& like i said big3 would be no gas out a young lions tank

they could hit all the summer runs kill big3 & still make it back for g.league jahahahahaa

youth is a fukking cheat.code those old.dawgs ain't got it no more

It's just not the same draw. Look at the summer league games attendance or the Pro-Am league attendance. Those have same young prospects you're speaking of. The Pro-Am have high school & college stars with professional players. Their games barely draw a couple of hundred. This league is built upon some great players as the draw. Originally they used AI as the main attraction and legendary coaches. They then realized that there is a true product and they don't even have AI anymore.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Definitely in a full court setting they’d be food, but I think you’re underestimating how well these OGs would compete against young players coming out of college in a half court game like this.