Official BIG3 League Season 2 Thread

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Power my squad...killer 3 right behind em...cant hate on anyone squad except scalabrine rick barry squad:mjpls:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
& the 90's gave us more classic clips than can be counted

these cats just washed & playing on flat.wheels

nate on his way down & still the most explosive hooper they got that's high-key a shame

i just want more entertaining games

its my first night watching this and they do look :flabbynsick:...but the set up is impressive...the stadium, attendance, playing style is looking good. :ehh:...Looks like a pro-street ball with retirees

It isn't making that fatal error of trying to compete with the NBA, the names are recognizable for any real NBA fan and its summer time when aint shyt else on.

You just can't set your expectations that high...this aint the league and it aint that serious. Like someone said..it's just vets playin for respect

I forgot about alot of these guys tho...like Rashard Lewis, Birdman Anderson and C. Mobley....totally forgot about them cats.

I have a feeling that it'll get better and better....enough to the point where it becomes a right of passage to play in it once youre retired.

I still think they're a few MEGA names way from being a hit tho....They need a "Shaq" AI, KG, Kobe, Ray Allen onslaught of OGs in there playing one another to give it that next level push.

Nearly impossible I know...and probably really expensive...but it would most def catch alot more attention.