Official Big Brother 25 thread (August 2nd)

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps
Cirie's son has huge shoes to fill. I guess this will be the closest we get to a BB vs Survivor crossover season.

I mean we've had actal BB players on Survivor though so i think that would be closer than this lol.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
They saying there’s going to be free feeds on Pluto TV this season. While I doubt it’ll be on all day (it’ll probably be more like BB AfterDark). I just got this feeling that this is a sneaky way of production censoring the feeds more. Watch the feeds be down more than usual because more people are watching it for free and they want to “protect” the houseguest. They’re going to pull a BB Can one of these seasons.

Julie Chen said on a BB special last week that they constantly have discussions about shutting down the feeds. She says they ultimately never do it because they understand that’s what makes the show unique. But to my understanding BB Can has many of the same producers. They shut the feeds down last season (probably to test the waters). Fans wasn’t having it, and they’re bringing it back next season.

Other than that I hope BB25 is a great season. It’s going to be a hundred days and won’t end until November 9th. So we’re getting Halloween in the house for the first time since BBOTT (in comparison they’ll only be like 5 hg left though). So that might be interesting.
Are they still doing feeds on Paramount Plus too?

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Looking at the cast I can’t tell if this will be interesting or not

I like how they finally have diversity in their casting now lol

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
There’s 18 beds in the house and there’s rumors that Frankie, Brittany, and or Danielle are going to be a hg this season. There’s also a small chance they can be coaches. 17 hg is confirmed so we’re at least getting 1 extra player who haven’t been revealed yet.
People are saying Cerie from Survivor/The Traitors (brehs mother) has been sequestered, and will be a hg this season. She hasn’t been online saying anything about her son being on the season. So it makes sense that she’ll be on this season to.

I think I read somewhere that the first 4 or 5 hg will not go home so I guess the battleback (or something similar) is making a return this season.

I wonder if the audience will return this season?

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I hope they don't hate on the Asian chick. She needs to be around for a while. :wow:

I can tell Izzy is going to be annoying.

They should let the Sihk brother have a sword in the house. Would make it interesting

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
This cast is cool because it’s not a bunch of surfers from California and the only black person on the show that gets eliminated five episodes in