Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I feel like this episode (the jury segment in particular) proves the CO outside of Tiff, and X (and maybe Hannah) are awful players, and they’d be prejury if not for the group. For example, absolutely no one else would put up with Ky, or DF’s shyt (especially Ky) if they were in a group with no cause. Shyt there were times this season members of the CO wanted Ky gone before six.

They were great as a group, but individually the moves they do or do not make is damn near woat shyt. Just telling it like it is. :yeshrug:

Happy they’re statistically the greatest group of all time though. A group of six going to final six is not something to take lightly.

Last edited:

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I feel like this episode (the jury segment in particular) proves the CO outside of Tiff, and X (and maybe Hannah) are awful players, and they’d be prejury if not for the group. They were great as a group, but individually the moves they do or do not make is damn near woat shyt. Just telling it like it is. :yeshrug:

Happy they’re statistically the greatest group of all time though. A group of six going to final six is not something to take lightly.

They were great because of Tiffany. I'm even more disappointed they took her out first. She would've won against any of them.

Kyland is a clown. If you're going to troll before you leave, lean into it and make the guy swing so you won't go out alone.

And his interview with Julie was downright tacky. He should've been more focused on winning the game he was actually playing instead of campaigning to return. It looks like his goal all along was just to come back and play again, which is so silly because out of 23 seasons, people have only returned a whopping 4 times.

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Tiff is getting all my votes. Anyone saying they’re voting for DX is wildin. Sure he had potential but he didn’t play a good game, and barely made jury. He had production trying to get him to use his power and he refused. He still clearly doesn’t know the game really, he just won comps. Definitely not deserving of AFP. Yeah i like DX to but people on reddit be acting like he made the show/season. Fukk i look like voting for DX over the mastermind of the season. $50,000, I’m voting for someone who played a great game, entertained me, and played a big role in setting the tone of the season. What DX did was not worthy of $50,000 yet alone $25,000

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Controversy=money. Especially if X loses. So Ky.might be back

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Watched it again. X straight up lying on why he did the blindside. I wonder if that will matter.

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If the two black men in the first black alliance fought on national television, that would have been TERRIBLE OPTICS.

:sadcam:

Ky definitely isn’t getting asked back now.

I'm really glad Xavier didn't give White people that, even if Kyland needed to have every inch of his ass beat.

Controversy=money. Especially if X loses. So Ky.might be back

Maybe, but people who are so thirsty to return usually don't get brought back. Look at Zach from BB16.