Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
First episode was good. Live premiers can be too quiet/empty at times in this covid era of bb but it was:ehh:

Haven't checked the feeds yet but the casting seems great so far. 90% of the players based off their interview seems like they're bringing their A game. No trying to get followers online, or looking for love (surely there will still be at least one showmance this season though, no way Alyssa doesn't get boo'd up).

Also, they really was hiding the yams in those interviews of Whitney. I was taken aback a bit when i finally seen the lower half of her body:russ::takedat:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
First episode was good. Live premiers can be too quiet/empty at times in this covid era of bb but it was:ehh:

Haven't checked the feeds yet but the casting seems great so far. 90% of the players based off their interview seems like they're bringing their A game. No trying to get followers online, or looking for love (surely there will still be at least one showmance this season though, no way Alyssa doesn't get boo'd up).

Also, they really was hiding the yams in those interviews of Whitney. I was taken aback a bit when i finally seen the lower half of her body:russ::takedat:

pics of da cheeks

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
pics of da cheeks
Not great pics but...
E5u8z8SXEAEqTNr

E5v-sJQWUAIBVGB

Daps
Are we spoiling in here? I’m watching the feeds.

I turned them on when I woke up, and everyone was still up. Whitney, thick blonde girl said she had a crush on Kyland.

kyland-1625158038.jpeg

But Frenchie, the redneck who said he’s targeting jocks and showman exes, had BLM on his truck in the introduction package, and is allegedly a member of NAACP.

:patrice:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
So now everybody has Paramount+