Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
so Tiff is planning on putting up X and Alyssa; ensuring Alyssa goes lol. X is pissed

I’m ready for the fukkery now. Also, this really isn’t a spoiler, Big D being a sore loser saying there are too many physical comps. Why hasn’t he won a non-physical comp then?

:wrist:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
so Tiff is planning on putting up X and Alyssa; ensuring Alyssa goes lol. X is pissed

I’m ready for the fukkery now. Also, this really isn’t a spoiler, Big D being a sore loser saying there are too many physical comps. Why hasn’t he won a non-physical comp then?

:wrist:
I think X is already starting the campaign to undermine Tiff so that he has better standing once it's just The Cookout in the house. He knows that she is his only really serious comp in the alliance.

Badmon

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cap City
Is double eviction going down next Thursday? Not caught up with last night's episode.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Double Eviction for the next two Thursday's.

I really hope that we get an entire week of the Cookout in the house alone. They deserve that for pulling this off. I have a feeling the way these double evictions gonna go only 5 of them will be in there with Claire.