Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
X talking to himself in the bathroom:

Outside, Alyssa says in front of Claire, all the white people being voted out.

:mjtf:

bytch, shut the fukk up!!

Now he wants Alyssa out next. He’s pissed that she has to go before Claire.

Adding the update tweet because I was overzealous when I saw what went down, and the tweet hadn’t been released yet

Additional spoiler, Tiff telling DF and Azah that Alyssa won’t let X breathe, and she’s always around him, so she has to go.

:wow:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I honestly think is better for their game to take Ky out :yeshrug:

This is the right opportunity to do so.

Naw fukk that. That's how shyt ALWAYS gets messed up, folks down with the plan until they think they can strike and then EVERYTHING gets fukked up. Nope! We need the final 6 to be all black to ensure we win. Nothing else.

You know production gonna thrown in some bullshyt to try and thwart them so we need all of us in the game as long as possible.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Tiff was throwing jabs at Ky about SB earlier. Azah tried to change the subject by saying "we're having wings tonight" and Tiff said "You know what rhymes with wings? Christine (BB16).":russ:

SB's gf going to lay paws on Ky when the show wraps:russ:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Hannah is definitely one of those women you spot that are bad but its hidden under some questionable clothing and makeup choices. I remember when my boy put me on in college with this chick who was in the band with us, i thought she was a 6.5 but he said if some nikka put some money in her she would be a 9, and that nikka was 100% on target because a old head scooped her and fixed her all the way up.

Badmon

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cap City
If the cookout successfully get all 6 of their members to be the last 6 remaining hg in the house. They'll be hands down top 3 best alliances in the history of Big Brother. An alliance that was formed week one and managed to get their whole squad till the end is legendary status.