Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I think every CO member but Azah legit has a chance, even DF if he winds a couple comps. Tonight’s HOH is supposedly the spinning rope endurance comp (one of my favorites). The CO wants to throw it to Azah, but that comp won’t make it easy.

The jury is on to CO. Once SB enters, and she explains this past week she’s going to be furious. Ky sort of told her subliminally on purpose. It’ll click once they talk to her about it.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Production is becoming too involved. I was hoping the final 2, pending they were CO members, would reveal the alliance on finale night, making it way more surprising. With so few HGs left, the jury can tell who is in this “secret alliance”.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
What the Cookout is doing is no different from what the Brigade did. It's literally the exact same thing, so no one can be upset.
Brigade created it, CO is doing it on a whole nother level. If all 6 of the CO makes it to final 6. They are the greatest alliance of all time (at least statically).

Daps
I have a feeling Derek F isn’t going to do well in this HOH.
:troll:

But the smaller houseguests do well on this comp, so they probably did this for Alyssa to win. But thank goodness Claire can’t win, so as long as Alyssa doesn’t win, the CO should be good.