Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Production tried to warn him THREE times in the diary room to use his points for safety this week. He said no, three times, and didn't realize until afterward that they were trying to help him :francis:
That's that bullshyt. Production always trying to rig shyt.
If DX is a superfan, he should have gotten the hint if he knows how they roll.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
That's that bullshyt. Production always trying to rig shyt.
If DX is a superfan, he should have gotten the hint if he knows how they roll.
He was one of the few recruits this season. He’s barely watched the show outside of what he watched in sequester. You’re 100% right though, and they’ve been attempting to rig things here and there since the beginning. They’re subtle, and slick with it. In the DR they ask hg questions that either leads them in the direction they want them to go, or makes them question they’re decisions. It’s all about the wording. They’re not going to flat out say do this (that would probably be illegal game show wise). But for example the DX convo probably had these quotes all within a 45 minute session:

“Well, many hg from previous seasons in post show interviews tend to reveal that their biggest mistake was thinking they were safe. When in actuality they were in danger. :sas2:

“Are you afraid Sara Beth will attempt to backdoor you?”:jbhmm:

“You’ve received 100 points from America, two weeks in a row now. America must really love you [DX says he appreciates America, and thought they’d hate him and is relieved]. Absolutely, America sees everything in the house. They see your best moments as well as your worst moments. They see the scheming, the plotting, the betrayal, all of the above. The awesome thing about the America vote twist is that it gives your favorite houseguest a shot at surviving those schemes, plots, and betrayals we talked about earlier.:usure:

“Are you sure you don’t want to try to ensure your safety this week? America clearly has your back. I’m sure they would love to continue to see you on their television screens for the rest of the summer.” [DX says he think’s what’s best for his game would be to save his BB coins now, and try to cash out next week]:snoop::francis:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh, that's complete horseshyt. :hhh:
Those questions are blatant AF and DX should have gotten the hints. They were slapping him in the face with it

How have they been able to skirt the gameshow laws? From the seasons I've seen, the favs always seem to get a power that protects them for weeks. Of course thats not a coincident.

And now, theyve changed it up this season to try and thwart the CO. I've actually been surprised at some of the BB bucks the CO have gotten.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Claire won the Coin of Destiny twist/comp and is the new HoH.
-
Also, y’all see where Ky blew his nose in a tissue then began wiping a pot with it?

:sadcam:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Claire won the Coin of Destiny twist/comp and is the new HoH.
-
Also, y’all see where Ky blew his nose in a tissue then began wiping a pot with it?

:sadcam:

Ky is disgusting :scust:

And....
Any indication on who Claire is going to put up?

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Ky is disgusting :scust:

And....
Any indication on who Claire is going to put up?
She put up Ky & SB (who were already Tiff's noms). Her, and Tiff get to play in the HOH comp next week, so that's good (even though Tiff is saying she's going to throw it). SB winning veto would be fukkery, but X most likely will win it.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Hey guys keep the spoilers in spoiler please. I do usually don’t watch the feeds and wait till every Thursday night to catch up to the the thread. Anyways just caught up

-seeing my wife really enjoy this season for the CO has been great. Love seeing black people win so hopefully we can make it through

-heads complaining about no eye candy when Azah,Hannah and Alyssa are still around are buggin.

-DX would’ve been my guy to win it all if there was no CO this season :manny:

-that clip of Azah running a fake game show through me off cause they barely show that side of her
:mjpls:

-Tiff don’t got no respect for Derrick F:mjlol:

-X is my favorite to win it all. He can turn into a comp beast down the stretch.

-Me seeing the eventual SB cry on the nomination seat:unimpressed:

Daps
I hope the CO can keep quiet and not spill the beans to the others before the finale.

I don’t even want them mentioning it in goodbye messages, or confessing in jury.

Just let them see the footage.

But I have a feeling the producers are going to force it out, so they can get some jury drama footage.

You know after they announce the winner, and they do the final shot for announcing America’s Favorite, the others are going to be in the background like:

Travis:
:beli:

Frenchie
:smugbiden:

Brent:
:upsetfavre:

Whitney:
:leostare:

Christian:
:merchant:

Britini:
:ld:

DX:
:mindblown:

SB:
:hhh:

Claire:
:skip:

Alyssa:
:dwillhuh:

Cookout:

:lolbron::jawalrus::pachaha::sas1::obama::myman:

Last edited:
Daps
X talking to himself in the bathroom:

Outside, Alyssa says in front of Claire, all the white people being voted out.

:mjtf:

bytch, shut the fukk up!!

Now he wants Alyssa out next. He’s pissed that she has to go before Claire.

Adding the update tweet because I was overzealous when I saw what went down, and the tweet hadn’t been released yet

Additional spoiler, Tiff telling DF and Azah that Alyssa won’t let X breathe, and she’s always around him, so she has to go.

:wow: