Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
9 times out of 10 you're not getting a 1 on 1 with SB. Ky is always there with her. Breh is like legit her handler who oversees/overrides her every move.

Grabbed this comment from reddit (who absolutely hates SB now because all she did was what Ky's said her HOH) lol

[Tiffany- How are you feeling? Sarah Beth- It kind of hurts. I dont feel that I had a lot of control over my HoH. When Derek looked at me and was like "I was not coming for you", I believe him...but I still think this was the best decision

WTF THIS MEAN MAKE IT MAKE SENSE]

:dead:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

these nikkas :russ:

I swear they've been doing shyt like this every other day this whole season so far. They've even made there own show that hasn't been shown in the episodes yet. They call it BBC...Big Blue Couch:mjlol:Based on a futon in the Jokers room. It takes place on the white couches in the living room though:mjlol:They've had multiple seasons, theme songs, and everything.

This is why i posted earlier that even though the game is meh rn. This cast is like top 5 ever to watch on the feeds.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
If Tiffany can pull this off
:dead:

Need some damn drama, cuz niccas is coasting right now

X and SB would be pissed if Derek isn't the vote

I was rooting for X earlier, but he got it too good right now.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I'm just waiting for the inevitable X vs Tiffany clash that has to come because both of them consider themselves the de facto leader of The Cookout even if they have yet to admit it to themselves or anyone else.

It will be interesting to see who will be better at rallying the house to their side and focusing on the other as a house target.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I think X goes into solitary confinement tonight. It last 24 hours. Enough time for Tiff to flip the vote (with a small amount of persuasion from production, and DX). Hannah better stop being difficult. Tiff told this chick last night if they don't keep DX. They're handing the guys of the 6 (X especially) the game. Why is she going so hard to cut DX when he's like her most loyal ally, and only hope against X :what:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Hypothetical: Who would've been the most successful out of The Cookout if The Cookout alliance had never been formed?

I think Derek F would've been dragged along as a goat because of him being gay and for how inept he is at comps which would've made him not be seen as a threat in any way to the white guys (Christian, Travis, Brent who definitely would've formed an alliance early on.

X would've been targeted immediately with Tiffany and Kyland being targets not long after.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Hypothetical: Who would've been the most successful out of The Cookout if The Cookout alliance had never been formed?

I think Derek F would've been dragged along as a goat because of him being gay and for how inept he is at comps which would've made him not be seen as a threat in any way to the white guys (Christian, Travis, Brent who definitely would've formed an alliance early on.

X would've been targeted immediately with Tiffany and Kyland being targets not long after.
I think the CO didn't really start to put their plans into motion until week 4. X sacrificed Whit, but without the CO i think Christian still puts her up but X maybe would have went a tad bit harder to save her. Not sure what the result would be but that week would be where we'd see the trajectory change (compared to what actually happened).

Tiff at one point had nobody gunning for her, and multiple allies/alliances (some were bs but still) who were willing to protect her. She had DX, and Christian who were winning comps left & right. Probably would still have X (maybe even Ky), and the Royal Flush probably would've been what the CO is now, but with non AA people in it.

So i'd say hypothetically Tiff would've been the most successful (followed by X). She 100% no discussion had the best path to the end. Out of everyone in the CO she's had the most to sacrifice, and has sacrificed her game (and her path to the end) the most. It's like DF & Azah had a chance at a contested 3 point shot. Ky had an open 3, X had a mid ranged shot, and Tiff had an easy layup she could've taken but decided to go for the contested 3 instead.

The CO were each assigned a person to steer away from targeting the alliance. Tiff arguably had more sway over DX, and Christian than X, and Hannah did. On top of that her person was Claire. Tiff (at least the first half of the game) had all her bases covered because she was that good socially, and at navigating through the game as someone everyone wanted to keep, and share information with. There was a point everyone were spilling their game to Tiff. And she was practically calling the shots.

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I think the CO didn't really start to put their plans into motion until week 4. X sacrificed Whit, but without the CO i think Christian still puts her up but X maybe would have went a tad bit harder to save her. Not sure what the result would be but that week would be where we'd see the trajectory change (compared to what actually happened).

Tiff at one point had nobody gunning for her, and multiple allies/alliances (some were bs but still) who were willing to protect her. She had DX, and Christian who were winning comps left & right. Probably would still have X (maybe even Ky), and the Royal Flush probably would've been what the CO is now, but with non AA people in it.

So i'd say hypothetically Tiff would've been the most successful (followed by X). She 100% no discussion had the best path to the end. Out of everyone in the CO she's had the most to sacrifice, and has sacrificed her game (and her path to the end) the most. It's like DF & Azah had a chance at a contested 3 point shot. Ky had an open 3, X had a mid ranged shot, and Tiff had an easy layup she could've taken but decided to go for the contested 3 instead.

The CO were each assigned a person to steer away from targeting the alliance. Tiff arguably had more sway over DX, and Christian than X, and Hannah did. On top of that her person was Claire. Tiff (at least the first half of the game) had all her bases covered because she was that good socially, and at navigating through the game as someone everyone wanted to keep, and share information with. There was a point everyone were spilling their game to Tiff. And she was practically calling the shots.
I thought about Tiffany being the most successful without the Cookout but then I recalled how she has let her temper get the best of her in certain moments and depending on who was still in the house she could've become a target for that alone.