Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
:what:

Black people on this game can’t stay on code for shyt. It’s like Day saying she wouldn’t vote a black person out. Don’t SAY anything, just do it. And obviously, you have to vote for the final 2. There is no excuse this season. They had a diverse cast. Unless we see some serious production rigging, if 2 white people make it to the end, then they make it to the end.

:manny:
Exactly. Now I will say I didn’t actually see it rather reading about it on Twitter. Then I noticed Tiff’s drop on Jokers so I’m assuming it was true.
-
Day really kind of effed up Black people’s game moving forward. As much as I like her, she did a lot of big no-no’s last season that I can’t look past. And I kind of see why none of the HGs like her.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Black people on this game can’t stay on code for shyt. It’s like Day saying she wouldn’t vote a black person out. Don’t SAY anything, just do it. And obviously, you have to vote for the final 2. There is no excuse this season. They had a diverse cast. Unless we see some serious production rigging, if 2 white people make it to the end, then they make it to the end.

I really don't understand why people feel the need to speak all of their thoughts out loud.
Some shyt does nothing to help you by sharing it with the world.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
XYaiWXoUIrKbwLijrSs7b0jvW61WCsfmYVFdRaLBSzU.jpg

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If 2 White peeople make it to the end, they have no one to blame but themselves. But this season has already benefited from the casting changes regardless. Few weeks in and most of the White guys are gone, 2 Black hohs back to back, no women booted.etc

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Christian
Breh is a problem in comps. He's won like 3 1/2 so far. Apparently he was "scary" in the comp. He must've really wanted the veto even though it wasn't in his best interest. There's no way CO, and the rest of the house keeps him over Alyssa anymore.

Whitney is 99% likely to go home this week (goodbye big booty) :francis: She did say she'd rather leave before jury, and see her kids.