Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Won't be watching tonight live unfortunately with the draft and the olympics

Hope Brent gets the shock of life though

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
It almost seemed as though Brent wasn’t he on the same show. He was always just there, for me.

:francis:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
A Christian HOH is not really what i wanted but it could be an interesting week because we don’t know who he, and Alyssa truly side with. I’m guessing he throws up Whitney, and a pawn (not Britini for once). Maybe backdoor someone (hopefully not X or Ky but it’s possible).

I don’t think this will be a bad week. Christian can be a funny/charismatic guy, and the rest of the house is going to be gaming hard regardless of who’s HOH.

UPDATE: I forgot X is on Christians team so he's safe.

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So will Christian allow himself to be manipulated into getting rid of one of his own team since there has been a lot of chatter about how The Kings still have all of their members while all the other teams are down one?

And if he does who else agrees that his target will be Xavier?

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So is Christian the last White guy of the season? If he gets booted then that means for sure we will have a female/minority male winner.

Daps
Apparently Tiffany said she wouldn’t want to vote in the final two if they’re both white.

:francis:

:what:

Black people on this game can’t stay on code for shyt. It’s like Day saying she wouldn’t vote a black person out. Don’t SAY anything, just do it. And obviously, you have to vote for the final 2. There is no excuse this season. They had a diverse cast. Unless we see some serious production rigging, if 2 white people make it to the end, then they make it to the end.

:manny: