Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

Daps
Christian told Hannah that Azah told him she’s coming after him.

Hannah told Azah, and Azah is telling fat Derek that she thinks Tiff told Christian

She confirmed she said she would have considered him a target had she won HOH this week. Isn’t that to be interpreted that she’s coming after him? And why accuse Tiff of saying it?

:mindblown:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Tiff said she wants to get Claire out sooner rather than later. Because she thinks Claire would 100% be able to figure out the CO alliance. Plus she can't continue lying to Claire. It's getting hard for Tiff to look her in the eyes.

Tiff is right though... Claire imo has always been the best at reading the trajectory of the house, and she's very observant, and aware. She just said she feels like she's next after Whitney, SB, and Brit. I don't think she's 100% there yet, but she's close. Right now she probably thinks it's the men cutting the women.

Thing is, Tiff is going to need Claire though because they always strategize together. Claire be talking her out of wild ideas at times (Tiff can want to do too much at times). Claire keeps Tiff more grounded with her ideas in the game. Without Claire, Tiff will lose some of her sanity in that house lol. Tiff has been taking Hannah under her wing the last few days. Hannah is a smart girl, who's watched plenty of the show, but as a player she's meh, and she has to improve on her loose lips. Claire is the better partner of the two (Hannah is easier to beat though), but the CO is extremely altering Tiff's game.

For rn though. Tiff IS running the house so much that whoever she paints the target on is gone. She basically controls some players in the house, and she's playing 5D chess on these hg's (if she feels she can't control a hg at least somewhat she will get you out of there). She's like a female Paul (BB19). It's looking like unless SB wins the wall comp Thursday. She's out of here. Ky is in danger by association to SB as well.

X is in a great position rn. People who's a little down on Ky, is turning to X now. Tiff, X, and Claire are the best players in the house imo. Tiff, and X are the best socially. Both navigates through the game differently, but very well. Claire is like a Steve Moses (BB17).

She KNOWS her position in the house (totem pole), and KNOWS the game better than everyone else in the house since she's a superfan. I forgot to mention she somewhat turned Tiff off on a Ky final 2. Don't sleep on Claire. Tiff & the CO is her only blind spot for now.

:bryan:Why couldn't Tiff just side with Claire against the CO like she originally planned, and team X up with Claire to form the BB NWO:wow:

Last edited:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Tiff said she wants to get Claire out sooner rather than later. Because she thinks Claire would 100% be able to figure out the CO alliance. Plus she can't continue lying to Claire. It's getting hard for Tiff to look her in the eyes.

Tiff is right though... Claire imo has always been the best at reading the trajectory of the house, and she's very observant, and aware. She just said she feels like she's next after Whitney, SB, and Brit. I don't think she's 100% there yet, but she's close. Right now she probably thinks it's the men cutting the women.

Thing is, Tiff is going to need Claire though because they always strategize together. Claire be talking her out of wild ideas at times (Tiff can want to do too much at times). Claire keeps Tiff more grounded with her ideas in the game. Without Claire, Tiff will lose some of her sanity in that house lol. Tiff has been taking Hannah under her wing the last few days. Hannah is a smart girl, who's watched plenty of the show, but as a player she's meh, and she has to improve on her loose lips. Claire is the better partner of the two (Hannah is easier to beat though), but the CO is extremely altering Tiff's game.

For rn though. Tiff IS running the house so much that whoever she paints the target on is gone. She basically controls some players in the house, and she's playing 5D chess on these hg's (if she feels she can't control a hg at least somewhat she will get you out of there). She's like a female Paul (BB19). It's looking like unless SB wins the wall comp Thursday. She's out of here. Ky is in danger by association to SB as well.

X is in a great position rn. People who's a little down on Ky, is turning to X now. Tiff, X, and Claire are the best players in the house imo. Tiff, and X are the best socially. Both navigates through the game differently, but very well. Claire is like a Steve Moses (BB17).

She KNOWS her position in the house (totem pole), and KNOWS the game better than everyone else in the house since she's a superfan. I forgot to mention she somewhat turned Tiff off on a Ky final 2. Don't sleep on Claire. Tiff & the CO is her only blind spot for now.

:bryan:Why couldn't Tiff just side with Claire against the CO like she originally planned, and team X up with Claire to form the BB NWO:wow:
Who is x? Xavier?

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I need either Alyssa or Christian to go next week. But who would have the balls to target them?

Britini would target Alyssa
The rest of the house would target them if the house's next target wins HOH, or veto
Tiffy Toes wants to weaponize Christian (get rid of Alyssa, control Christian's HOH's, use him as a shield etc)
Unless they alternate HOH's. At least one of them will be gone within the next 2 weeks because a double is coming up

I believe Claire is safe for the next two HOH's. It would be smart for her to win the HOH tomorrow, and get out the showmance. Even if whoever stays of the two wins HOH the next week. They wouldn't be able to take a shot at her. Claire has voiced to the cameras she's throwing it tomorrow though. I hope not because one, she knows if the house's upcoming target goes it doesn't benefit her game, and two, if she wins HOH NEXT week. She'd wouldn't be able to compete in the following week's HOH comp, her safety would be over, and it'd probably be a double.

I went off topic a bit (lol), but yeah Alyssa, or Christian (most likely Alyssa) is going home sooner rather than later. The house doesn't want both of them in jury either.

Me personally, i think Alyssa goes home this week after the house fails to get out their original target. As of rn they (the showmance) are most of the house's backup target.

Badmon

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cap City
Britini would target Alyssa
The rest of the house would target them if the house's next target wins HOH, or veto
Tiffy Toes wants to weaponize Christian (get rid of Alyssa, control Christian's HOH's, use him as a shield etc)
Unless they alternate HOH's. At least one of them will be gone within the next 2 weeks because a double is coming up

I believe Claire is safe for the next two HOH's. It would be smart for her to win the HOH tomorrow, and get out the showmance. Even if whoever stays of the two wins HOH the next week. They wouldn't be able to take a shot at her. Claire has voiced to the cameras she's throwing it tomorrow though. I hope not because one, she knows if the house's upcoming target goes it doesn't benefit her game, and two, if she wins HOH NEXT week. She'd wouldn't be able to compete in the following week's HOH comp, her safety would be over, and it'd probably be a double.

I went off topic a bit (lol), but yeah Alyssa, or Christian (most likely Alyssa) is going home sooner rather than later. The house doesn't want both of them in jury either.

Me personally, i think Alyssa goes home this week after the house fails to get out their original target.
I appreciate the input.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Who is the best position in the house currently? And who is the best player?