Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
This season worth watching? Last season turned me off completely
This cast/season has been the best since season 20 (maybe even season 17 imo). The lady that usually cast every season is gone from CBS. Plus CBS made a promise to have at least 50% POC from now on. So the cast this season is mostly black/POC, the entire cast gets along extremely well, and most of them came to play. More super fans than usual as well.

I only watch Thursday/Live episodes. I mainly watch the feeds, RHAP, and follow the BB subreddit. Episodes is never going to give you the whole story of everything that goes on in that house. Some people who watch only the episodes may think it's only a little better than say last season. They're missing tens of hours of game, fukkery, and entertainment because the editors for the episodes have only three hours a week to fit it all into.

People thought this week was going to be boring but it's been a lot. After eviction this Thursday. Things are going to get more messy, 100%.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
ky was litterally laughing in brents face and dude still didn't pickup that he was wrong about the whole situation.

poor fella.... just a semi retarded guido

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
This cast/season has been the best since season 20 (maybe even season 17 imo). The lady that usually cast every season is gone from CBS. Plus CBS made a promise to have at least 50% POC from now on. So the cast this season is mostly black/POC, the entire cast gets along extremely well, and most of them came to play. More super fans than usual as well.

I only watch Thursday/Live episodes. I mainly watch the feeds, RHAP, and follow the BB subreddit. Episodes is never going to give you the whole story of everything that goes on in that house. Some people who watch only the episodes may think it's only a little better than say last season. They're missing tens of hours of game, fukkery, and entertainment because the editors for the episodes have only three hours a week to fit it all into.

People thought this week was going to be boring but it's been a lot. After eviction this Thursday. Things are going to get more messy, 100%.
Cliff notes of this week in a spoiler would be much appreciated

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cliff notes of this week in a spoiler would be much appreciated
I'm a miss a lot of stuff because a lot has happened this week but here goes:

• Frenchie went home
  • X won the true or false HOH comp by accident (lol). DX & Hannah threw it, and SB legit got the question wrong.
  • DX threw the wildcard comp to Tiffany, and she declined safety.
  • X told Brent before noms that he'll be a pawn (X is lying here). X nominated Brent & Britini. Literally the whole house wants Brent gone, especially Hannah and the other women. Brent is unaware of this somehow (lol), and thinks he has the numbers to stay, EASILY (lol). Brent KNOWS he's not a Pawn (he's X's target), and plans on telling X "checkmate" after Britini's eviction on Thursday.
  • Christian won veto, and Brent comes up with some confusing plan on how Christian should make X think he's going to use the veto, but then don't use it (wtf, and he never planned on using it anyway lol)
  • Christian didn't use the POV

As of right now Brent is 1000% going home. And unless production tips him off beforehand. He will be blindsided. Hannah already recorded her savage ass goodbye message, and everything. Breh is going to be dumbfounded frfr.

*as i wrote this someone (idk who, i think Christian) slipped, and Brent is somewhat wary rn...But STILL thinks he has the numbers regardless if Christian votes with him or not...:heh:Brent is one arrogant, clueless ass guy.

**Brent is beginning to think he doesn't have the votes to stay:bryan:Brent told Alyssa “I’m pretty sure they’re lying to you. Cause you’re close to me". Alyssa is the main one next to Hannah leading this blindside:mjlol:

I never used this site but it seems like they give updates on the feeds well: www.bigbrotherjunkies.com

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Some people online are starting to hate that it's looking like the cookout (the black majority alliance) will steamroll. Janelle overrated ass said it to :stopitslime:

I would rather that not be the case but i feel like after all the previous seasons being predominantly white. White people watching the show shouldn't even open their mouth's about it.

I will say this though. From what i've seen on the feeds. I think a few of the white houseguest have a feeling that the CO alliance is formed, but either don't want to voice it, or don't know how to voice it out loud without it sounding a little:mjpls:For them i could understand any complaint, or struggle to voice that. They are in the game for $750,000.

Tiff was fighting back tears two nights ago. Because as much as she wants all the black hg's to make jury. It's bad for her game. Plus her, and Claire are like sisters in that house. Those two are together 99% of the time (i hope they're final 2 to be honest). Tiff said herself that Claire is the only one she trust in the house since day one. She tells other hg's otherwise to throw them off (so they're not seen as a pair/duo).

Tiff said to the cameras "I am trying to hold on to so much, my hands are full, and I have to let something go". Afterwards she kept implying she's going to choose Claire over CO. Which i think is the right call because why would she willingly give up her closest ally so early? Plus she'd probably be at the bottom of CO unless her Ky final 2 is legit (to Ky). Tiff apologized to America beforehand. She basically said she's not ruining her game just to appease the black community, she's playing to win

Last edited:
Daps
I just hate the fact that the narrator keep saying “BUT THE COOKOUT…” ugh, they should have picked another name. Lol

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Azah is so damn pretty, too bad her game is trash.
At the end of the day it comes down to who is winning HOH comps.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Apparently Tiffany said she wouldn’t want to vote in the final two if they’re both white.

:francis: