Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
I don't know the Latino community that well (no issue with them in real life) but their support for Rs and Trump at level gets a breh depressed even if it's no more than a quarter

I think of articles I've read putting this down to how the ones who are here for several generations become intra-ethnic racist against the newer ones and the ones coming across the border; we all know the Cubans in FL been an exception, but the younger ones don't reflexively always vote R anymore to punish the Communists on the island

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
That income statisitic is interesting. Trump is doing better with people that make >50K than people making less. Kind of kills the whole "working class" myth about Trump supporters.
That’s the hidden secret about trump supporters; the heart of it aint poor white people. That’s why that campaign is frighten over the suburbs because suburban whites were why Trump won.

Poor white people dont even vote that heavy and I don’t think they’ve done a good job with outreach to them, despite trying.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
And as folk can saw the attack didn’t work... none of Russian disinformation is working and they scrambling now.. This ain’t Hillary running

still had to deal with a proliferation of bs about Biden’s health from the left and the right though... despite Trump being certifiable and sick as a dog

it matters

Biden isn’t Hillary and hopefully voters are ready to grow up