Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
If Biden is prepared to get dirty, then don't debate. U know he's going to find a way to bring up Hunter Biden. So Joe better bring up Kushner and Ivanka and the rest of em.

He's going to bring up that 47yrs in Washington bs, Joe better have a response. I just don't think Joe Biden today is prepared for Trump.

You talking about the same Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr. that showed up to whip Corn Pops’ ass or is this some other nikka I don’t know of?

Facing a dude who scared to fire people face to face and when you lift his skirt of lawyers he runs and hides?

edit: to add a word

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If Biden isn't prepared to get dirty, then don't debate. U know he's going to find a way to bring up Hunter Biden. So Joe better bring up Kushner and Ivanka and the rest of em.

He's going to bring up that 47yrs in Washington bs, Joe better have a response. I just don't think Joe Biden today is prepared for Trump.
:mjlol:

Trump is so scared of Biden this man said Biden needs a drug test because his recent speeches were too good.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
If Biden isn't prepared to get dirty, then don't debate. U know he's going to find a way to bring up Hunter Biden. So Joe better bring up Kushner and Ivanka and the rest of em.

no attack on hunter biden from trump will be seen as credible seeing as who it would be coming from

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

:laff::laff::laff: Man stfu ! Mush mouth trump tripping over himself and can’t even read off a teleprompter. You make it seem like trump is some debate king.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
:laff::laff::laff: Man stfu ! Mush mouth trump tripping over himself and can’t even read off a teleprompter. You make it seem like trump is some debate king.
My point is its not a real debate. Its about sound bites and looking in charge. Hillary won every policy debate, then he called Bill a rapist and had bishes he fukked sitting front row.

He's not going to have some nuanced policy debate with Biden. He's going to try to make him look like a fool.

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps

IBD/TIPP was rated most accurate from their final 2016 results FWIW. Trump camp can't be happy about the latest data sets AT ALL, but of course the crew won't tell their orange Strokemaster boss that shyt :lolbron: or they'll say :duck: about "internals"

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
:pacspit:

Georgia likely removed nearly 200k from voter rolls wrongfully, report says - CNNPolitics

Georgia likely removed nearly 200k from voter rolls wrongfully, report says

(CNN)The state of Georgia has likely removed nearly 200,000 Georgia citizens from the voter rolls for wrongfully concluding that those people had moved and not changed the address on their voter registration, when in fact they never moved, according to a new report released on Wednesday.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
So Biden is going to be cutting another speech today on how to re-open schools during the virus. But he's doing it in.......Deleware. GO TO A fukkING SWING STATE.

Meanwhile Trump will be cutting a speech in North Carolina today.

Throw the Biden campaign team in the dumpster.

He already has said that he won't be going on the campaign trail until after labor day.