Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
This is the most stable presidential election since 1996. Biden is going to win by around 8% (easy EC victory as well).

The only thing that can save Trump at this point is either a massive (and I mean MASSIVE) scandal against Biden in the next 2 months which is unlikely or Trump & DeJoy's sabotaging of the USPS working - which many Dem voters are aware of.

Unfortunately, for ratings, the media is obviously going to continue to portray this election as a "close horse race".

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
This is the most stable presidential election since 1996. Biden is going to win by around 8% (easy EC victory as well).

The only thing that can save Trump at this point is either a massive (and I mean MASSIVE) scandal against Biden in the next 2 months which is unlikely or Trump & DeJoy's sabotaging of the USPS working - which many Dem voters are aware of.

Unfortunately, for ratings, the media is obviously going to continue to portray this election as a "close horse race".

I'm doing what I can but I don't have this confidence. When you understand what's at stake for Trump, the Trumpvirus Party, and the worst of the oligarchs I think we will see some truly sleepless night producing fukkery in the next 60+ days that may make whats come before look mild. hate having that 2016/2004/2000 PTSD but it is what it is - trying to mentally prepare myself for who knows what

the more positive way to look at it is - we may have a truly motivated electorate - the wrong/right national conditions - and the right candidates despite all the mess

it's a puzzle and I don't know if all the pieces fit no mo... :lupe:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

nah

if biden performs TERRIBLY at the debates then trump has a chance. no scandal necessary. im guessing that tons are going to watch the debates and if biden falls apart there then it can swing to trump a bit. enough for him to win the election? who knows...

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
That’s the hidden secret about trump supporters; the heart of it aint poor white people. That’s why that campaign is frighten over the suburbs because suburban whites were why Trump won.

Poor white people dont even vote that heavy and I don’t think they’ve done a good job with outreach to them, despite trying.

Its hard to expand the electorate that way. There are non-college educated whites in the Midwest that could theoretically be friendly to Trump but Biden isn't getting destroyed in that demo at all.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I don't know the Latino community that well (no issue with them in real life) but their support for Rs and Trump at level gets a breh depressed even if it's no more than a quarter

I think of articles I've read putting this down to how the ones who are here for several generations become intra-ethnic racist against the newer ones and the ones coming across the border; we all know the Cubans in FL been an exception, but the younger ones don't reflexively always vote R anymore to punish the Communists on the island

they'd have to move left economically

That's exactly what the "populists" want the GOP to do in order for the party to survive. They want them to be a very nationalistic but economically left wing party.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
nah

if biden performs TERRIBLY at the debates then trump has a chance. no scandal necessary. im guessing that tons are going to watch the debates and if biden falls apart there then it can swing to trump a bit. enough for him to win the election? who knows...
Biden will do just fine in the debates.

The Express is British racist, right-wing garbage. Don't pay them any attention :stopitslime:.

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
That's exactly what the "populists" want the GOP to do in order for the party to survive. They want them to be a very nationalistic but economically left wing party.

it's not happening. when you consider who finances the party, they just will continue playing a more and more racist shell-and-pea / 3 card monte game with gullible whites and self-hating members of a few other groups. That's one reason why Steve Bannon was so crudded out - he may have even believed his own hype but he was still owned by oligarchs like the Mercers :scust: