Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
again I'm astonished @ how at least in some polls cac seniors at this point show stronger support for Biden than cac mid-aged :dwillhuh:

Gen X wypipo still thinkin like this - FOH

alxktnfmlyts-530x400.jpg

I've been trying to warn people about Gen X for years

:scust:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
twitter better ban him on november 5th. i think they might do it if he loses, he would have no power to do anything lasting to twitter between november and january, and no republican would sign on to help him fukk up twitter as a lame duck loser
Breh are things looking bad for trump post Labor Day still possibly?:mjcry:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
i guess the good news is that the democrats in PA, including the dem gov, are gonna count every single last fukkin vote and NOT declare a winner early
It looks like Trump has gained ground in the Philly suburbs. It doesn't help that this was one of the pollster's questions. It's amazing how easily Trump is able to shift the narrative. He's got pollster's asking people loaded questions about a made up issue.

Screenshot-20200902-103817.png

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Yeah, that PA poll isn't the best for Biden. However, everyone just calm down. Remember that Trump WON Pennsylvania in 2016.

Biden leading in a state that Trump won by a decent margin is not a bad thing, especially right after the RNC. Polls after Labor Day are the polls that really matter.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Susan Collins really about go get reelected? :snoop: :scust:
Its very likely Republicans will lose a few seats in the senate but still have a slim majority. This is horrible for the country because even if Biden wins Moscow Mitch will block any pandemic relief or any clean energy bill. He will do this hoping Republicans will win the House again in 2022 and the White House in 2024. These idiots don't even realize they are destroying the country in the long run while trying to get short term political wins. Basically govern to make it look like the Dems are ineffective and weak.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh are things looking bad for trump post Labor Day still possibly?:mjcry:
:yeshrug: thats how i feel

he's been promising the economy will come back. it wont. hes been promising kids will get back to school; they havent. he's promising we'll get a vaccine; we won't. hes been promising the virus will just go away; it might even get worse

now all of this shyt he's been able to keep putting off, and keep putting off, because the election is juusttt that far away. but post labor day, the reality of these failures is gonna hit america like a ton of bricks

i see a lot of moderates officially jumping off the ship as his campaign gets more and more desperate as his failures become impossible to deny

and i know it's mostly decided, and not many people are changing their minds, but enough will

this clown is out here lying about the V shaped recovery that doesnt exist. he has NO economy to run on

Last edited:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
again I'm astonished @ how at least in some polls cac seniors at this point show stronger support for Biden than cac mid-aged :dwillhuh:

Gen X wypipo still thinkin like this - FOH

alxktnfmlyts-530x400.jpg

Do they even care about Reagan anymore? The GOP base of now doesn't resemble the 80s all that much