Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
@FAH1223 Emerson's final poll of the Kennedy/Market race was dead accurate.

We've been discounting them in here. :patrice:

Unless we know their data sources for that election it's apples and oranges. very possible they use different ones per state and a national federal election needs a much bigger sample size. That national one from days back used a heavily criticized vendor and like breh were saying when you show nearly 1 in 5 African Americans supporting Trump, red flag city Stop using MTurk for research

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
his lies and bullshyt and outrages are gonna get worse each and every hour, let alone day, all the way through January. if he loses Twitler be on 24/7 spewing toxic shyt sounding like it comes from Satan's bowels

I want him and his goons gone like almost nothing else in my life :pacspit:
twitter better ban him on november 5th. i think they might do it if he loses, he would have no power to do anything lasting to twitter between november and january, and no republican would sign on to help him fukk up twitter as a lame duck loser

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps

maybe the whole blaming joe biden for violence that’s happening under your presidency thing isn’t the most convincing strategy

This ain't a parody account. These mufukkas actually posted this shyt :comeon:

Eg3NPjwWoAEDQwr