Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
at the end of the day, it's always gonna be within 3 percent and biden only has to win by 1 percent

but yeah, im not confident about this at all. just hopeful :huhldup:

This is why Trump is going to get re-elected. If ppl start paying attention to the gun laws Kamala Harris passed, Biden is fukked

:unimpressed:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

These fukking idiots...this is how you get certain white swing & suburban voters on Trump's side :mindblown:

What the fukk is wrong with these dummies :snoop:

A lot of these kinds of videos have been coming out the past few days. This is another example of what I mean by continued unrest getting out of hand.

If this isn't the reddest meat for the republicans, I don't know what is.

They don't live in reality. They live in a social media-driven internet/university bubble.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

This is why Trump is going to get re-elected. If ppl start paying attention to the gun laws Kamala Harris passed, Biden is fukked

You think the election is going to turn on the VP's positions on an issue where the voters who care are already the most rigid party-line voters in the country? :what:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

First his first statement is about Biden not mentally being there should disqualify this from even being posted in Higher Learning.

I don’t think any digging on Harris relative to gun laws is going to yield much on a few fronts:

• It’s a nuanced topic based on the VP. That’s only got so much weight. It’s Biden’s platform not hers.
  • Anyone that worried about 2nd amendment rights wasn’t voting for Biden anyway

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The conservative/Republican argument is that because Kenosha has a Democratic mayor and Wisconsin has a Democratic governor "it's all the Democrats fault" and that Democratic politicians are "encouraging the rioting and looting" and "secretly agree with the destruction of property to further the marxist BLM agenda".

It's a whole bunch of BS but to many white voters who are on the fence - it could be a persuadable/convincing argument for them :francis:

It they use that rhetoric then it shows that trump essentially is useless and has no control over democratic cities anyway, and shows how his administration has been ineffective with addressing all the country's major issues. Can't be the law and order guy if everything's on fire during your control.

Now of course, it won't sway the maga bots.:hubie:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
It they use that rhetoric then it shows that trump essentially is useless and has no control over democratic cities anyway, and shows how his administration has been ineffective with addressing all the country's major issues. Can't be the law and order guy if everything's on fire during your control.

Now of course, it won't sway the maga bots.:hubie:
Yeah, it's all bullsh!t but that's what Trumpworld will run with.

It's important to note that the LA riots in 1992 didn't help President Bush 41 in California (Bush 41 won CA in 1988). He still lost to Bill Clinton by double digits.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The protests also serve as great voter registration opportunity.

Joe Biden telling protestors to stop would almost certainly cause him to lose my vote and many others.

People can protest the death of their people however they choose. :comeon:
If Joe Biden dishonestly casts protestors, the extreme majority who have been peaceful, as a bunch of thugs rioters and looters he deserves to lose the support of the people. Period. That's not militancy. That's being a self respecting human being.

Some of yall should really go out to a protest first hand and not form opinions based on watching streamers. :yeshrug:
Sorry, this is yesterday, but I had to come back to this. If Joe Biden coming out harshly against the protesters makes you lose his vote, you were pump faking about everything, to begin with. I don't want to hear any complaints about Bernie or the Trump presidency again. Especially Trump, especially because it's not that bad if you're going to sit out because the Biden tells other people to stop destroying property or harassing others at dinner. I'm with @DIO Brando here, its fake militancy.

What if the protesters cost him the election? What do we say then?

Last edited:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im sure those protestors are thinking about Joe Biden's election chances while they are out there. :dahell:

And while I am not defending them, we just did this shyt a few months ago only to see it again. Its going to escalate until things change.
Again, what if they cost the democrats the election?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
That's the frustrating part about this. I have no inclination to believe most of these people have any intention of voting. But the R's have tagged them as Biden voters and got people believing this is happening under Biden's watch when it's the orange ape that's in the WH.
The protests really don't have anything to do with Joe Biden.

Matter of fact, almost everyone out there dislikes Joe Biden and Donald Trump. :pachaha: