Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
That's the frustrating part about this. I have no inclination to believe most of these people have any intention of voting. But the R's have tagged them as Biden voters and got people believing this is happening under Biden's watch when it's the orange ape that's in the WH.
This is happening under a trump presidency though:mjlol:

Should be able to show this is a reflection of his poor leadership.
The conservative/Republican argument is that because Kenosha has a Democratic mayor and Wisconsin has a Democratic governor "it's all the Democrats fault" and that Democratic politicians are "encouraging the rioting and looting" and "secretly agree with the destruction of property to further the marxist BLM agenda".

It's a whole bunch of BS but to many white voters who are on the fence - it could be a persuadable/convincing argument for them :francis:

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
depressing as fukk as it is that wypipo won't see what's in front of their eyes, but i think brehs who say the virus fundamentals aren't terrible and think it can't spike again and bad (along with economic metrics going bigtime in the wrong direction again) are in fantasy land

Opinion | Coming Next: The Greater Recession

The Republican action to deny assistance can still bite em in their pasty asses :usure:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Noted but it’s happening already and there are things in play to see it tighten more. It’s not a statement on what will ultimately happen. Just for everyone to be aware it’s coming

Polls aren't tightening, they're staying the same. Statistical noise in the dog days of summer.

If Biden's national lead shrinks by 5 points and Trump is leading in the polls in AZ, NC, GA by 3-5 points, then we can say its tightened.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Polls aren't tightening, they're staying the same. Statistical noise in the dog days of summer.

If Biden's national lead shrinks by 5 points and Trump is leading in the polls in AZ, NC, GA by 3-5 points, then we can say its tightened.

Fair

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Expectations of the RNC are so fukking low its a joke

But will see if my prediction of Trump bump (and I don't mean the rails Jr. and Kim were doing) pans out - cant get shook if it does :sas2:
i think you might have been the one to say it a week ago, but you were right. this constant loop of "proud to be an american" is gonna give him a bump in the polls :snoop:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Statistically and perception wise it was always going to tighten. I tried to told ya...........
at the end of the day, it's always gonna be within 3 percent and biden only has to win by 1 percent

but yeah, im not confident about this at all. just hopeful :huhldup:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

This is why Trump is going to get re-elected. If ppl start paying attention to the gun laws Kamala Harris passed, Biden is fukked