Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Yeah, it's all bullsh!t but that's what Trumpworld will run with.

It's important to note that the LA riots in 1992 didn't help President Bush 41 in California (Bush 41 won CA in 1988). He still lost to Bill Clinton by double digits.
No one outside of Trump world cares about what Trump world is saying.

Most people have strong positions on Trump and aren't going to change because the same thing that's been happening under his administration is happening again.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
You think the election is going to turn on the VP's positions on an issue where the voters who care are already the most rigid party-line voters in the country? :what:
I know a lot of black and latino gun owners who hate Kamala Harris. That bish signed and supported some dumb azz laws. Its a shame how restrictive california is. I don't trust the cops to protect me. Im very pro gun. If Trump hits her, Biden could lose more of the black and brown vote.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I know a lot of black and latino gun owners who hate Kamala Harris. That bish signed and supported some dumb azz laws. Its a shame how restrictive california is. I don't trust the cops to protect me. Im very pro gun. If Trump hits her, Biden could lose more of the black and brown vote.
Man shut the fukk up. Those idiots you mentioned aren't going to vote for Biden anyways. Also, Kamala didn't make the laws, she was a fukking AG not legislator. She just enforced the laws that the CA legislature passed.

Also, the top issues in this election are COVID-19 and the economy NOT gun laws. Now, be quiet :camby:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

yeah, the election is going to turn on Black and Latino gun owners who were going to pick Biden over Trump, but who are willing to forget about all the fukk shyt that Trump has done because Kamala "signed and supported" the same fukking laws that Biden did. :why:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Why would riots under trump end up winning a election for him :dead:

Because a lot of White people get their buttholes tight whenever they start seeing racial unrest.

Lots of politicians have known for decades that even if their own supporters are the instigators of the violence, violence and unrest can drive positive election results for whoever is in the demographic majority.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What the fukk is this idiot talking about? He's acting like we haven't known this for months. Not only that, he's had multiple videos claiming how effective this was because those are the people who needed their taxes increased.

First he was saying this was one of Biden's best strategies, now he's whining that it's too far to the right. Can these leftist grifters even try to be consistent? :why:

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
That will get struck down in the SCOTUS

Never stopped them before. they keep their nutcase base happy by constantly putting a thumb in the eye of the Constitution they claim to love so much, and the best part is they get taxpayers to foot the bill for defending this shyt in court - but yeah, "party of financial responsibility" etc :youngsabo: