Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They're the ones that are going to choose the president in November.

This is why you choose Big Gretch as VP. :snoop:

Wouldn't have made a difference, and Gretch was my first choice for VP.

When I was listening to Pod Save America and they explained that the democratic convention took the approach to say Trump was in over his head, in an effort to appease white voters, who felt guilty they voted for Trump, but didn't want to be brow beaten for it. That for me was the disturbing clarity of white privilege.

If you think that way, you will constantly be looking for confirmation biases to make you feel better about making the same bad choice.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's almost like you haven't been paying attention to who's being arrested for the arson.

:mjlol:
Don Jr up there on coke, Tiffany being trotted out like she really likes that mofo to White Dracula Eric up there looking like a bum, this is a total shyt show full of lies and them trying to convince us Trump isnt racist.
According to some posters tonight was pretty good tho:mjpls:

Same posters that were very critical of the dnc:mjgrin:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Joe needs to confront it but he thinks the ones who are doing it are his base when it’s more then likely people who will never vote for anyone
That's the frustrating part about this. I have no inclination to believe most of these people have any intention of voting. But the R's have tagged them as Biden voters and got people believing this is happening under Biden's watch when it's the orange ape that's in the WH.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
biden has to strongly condemn the violence, from a purely political standpoint. we cannot just allow the republicans to exploit this :snoop:theres a video right wing twitter is sharing where in wisconsin a woman is crying in front of her furniture store that got burned down on monday night

if for NO other reason besides when he's asked about it in the debates, he can say "in august i strongly condemned the violence. i support peaceful protesting"

i mean fukk, use it as a chance to tell the country to try to come together. just put out a fukkin two minute video

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Expectations of the RNC are so fukking low its a joke

But will see if my prediction of Trump bump (and I don't mean the rails Jr. and Kim were doing) pans out - cant get shook if it does :sas2: