Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I mean you could say that’s true of both party electorates but I feel like this is a different situation. We’re in the midst of a pandemic disaster. Most people recognize Trump has no plan, so Biden presenting on loudly and often would be a good thing. Beyond “wear a mask.” Yes I know he has a plan. But why isn’t he doing more interviews and hammering it home?
I feel like people don't actually care about the policy/plan itself, they just want to feel assured that Daddy/President in the White House will take care of it for us so we can go back to the "normal" state of not paying attention to politics. Biden has been successful by just saying "Trump is a disaster, I'll handle this, my administration will listen to the scientists, don't worry." As soon as you start to actually go details about what the policy/plan would be, people turn off because they feel like they're being asked to pay attention. The citizenry of this country pretty consistently rejects democracy - specifically the civic labor it demands - in favor of being ruled. This is an anti-intellectual country. :yeshrug:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
There's a lot of disgruntled Black people in HL that don't like biden at all.
They've been bytching in discord all weekend, because they know they'll get negged to oblivion for being open about their comments. :mjpls:
They all supporting Trump? Like I understand if you got a problem with Biden, but I don’t understand if you voting for and supporting Trump:mindblown:.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
There's a lot of disgruntled Black people in HL that don't like biden at all.
They've been bytching in discord all weekend, because they know they'll get negged to oblivion for being open about their comments. :mjpls:

I understand why they feel disgruntled but I feel like they're short-sighted and don't realize they are being manipulated by agents and bots.

Daps
Good to see Biden up, but 28% of our vote :scust:. Im not buying that :mindblown:
It's not us. They lumped minorities together. Link below is the entire poll.

The contest is tied in suburban census blocks (46 to 47 percent), while Biden leads in urban census blocks (58 to 35 percent) and trails Trump in rural census blocks (38 to 55 percent) across the state. White voters are split evenly between Biden and Trump (46 to 48 percent), while voters of color back Biden by a wide margin (65 to 28 percent). Biden also leads among women (52 to 40 percent), particularly college educated women (58 to 36 percent) and suburban women (52 to 39 percent), while Trump has an edge among men (42 to 52 percent), particularly non-college men (38 to 56 percent). The race for president is tied among both noncollege women (48 to 44 percent) and college educated men (47 to 46 percent).
https://progressohio.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/TSPolling_OH_Leg_PublicMemo_2020.08.21.pdf